• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you drive er..Wanna drive?

IML Gear Cream!
What I shame, i haven't kept up on any stories about them but they seemed awesome. I got to ride in one and it was a blast (on the street). I hear some rumor about an SVT Ranger?

That could be cool, ive owned a few rangers but im too big for them now lol!!

I drive a Mercedes CLK55 AMG convertible.

I want a Porsche Panamera

I'll probably end up with a Porcshe Cayenne though, I have 4 kids and we all ski (except the 2.5 year old, next year). I could also go with an FX45 or deisel Taureg

I drive a Beetle. I have no desire to drive any other car.:D

^^ is the one on the driver's side trying to balance herself by standing staggered?

2004 Dodge Hemi Regular Cab, got the Flowmaster on it too. Waiting to put a little 1 inch lift on it.

IML Gear Cream!
I want a Ford Raptor as well. My Crew Cab 5.4 is having to meet my needs right now.
:( Cars, well I really want a 2012 Boss 302 with the track key, but my ssp 5.0 coupe is having to do suit right now.

You look very familiar to me, I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

But it'll come to me.

Where in cali are you?
i'd tell you but depending on who you are and where you may know me from, I need to "save" my reputation lol. Didn't think i'd run into anyone who knows me here.. >.<

From late March until late November/early December I'm riding my '97 1200 Bandit. When the snow flies I'm in the '04 Cavalier.

Never much been into cars. Motorcycles, though, are another matter. The '97 Bandit is near perfect. Plus I'm the original owner.

I have:
GMC Sierra Crew Cab Short Box
9" lift kit w/ 20" wheels wrapped in 35's. Going 37's when these run down
Intake, exhaust dumped, custom tuned, and 4.88 gears front and back
Debadged, demolded, and little things here and there I did

Let's see:
2005 Audi TT Roadster
2006 F-150 Super Crew
2008 Z06 'Vette

From late March until late November/early December I'm riding my '97 1200 Bandit.
Nice bike-
used to have a 99 CBR 600F4
We were out near Southpark Co doing top end runs. The guy on the 1200 Bandit and I were neck and neck. From a take off, he'd smoke me...I could out run him in the corners. Was a fun day.
:winkfinger:

Nice bike-
used to have a 99 CBR 600F4
We were out near Southpark Co doing top end runs. The guy on the 1200 Bandit and I were neck and neck. From a take off, he'd smoke me...I could out run him in the corners. Was a fun day.
:winkfinger:

Thanks! The 600F4 is a sweet handler. The Bandit has a ton of torque, but can't keep up on the top end or in the corners. Although it's far more capable at cornering than I am.

I have:
GMC Sierra Crew Cab Short Box
9" lift kit w/ 20" wheels wrapped in 35's. Going 37's when these run down
Intake, exhaust dumped, custom tuned, and 4.88 gears front and ack
Debadged, demolded, and little things here and there I did

How much did you invest in that? 0_0

Back