• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What happens to long cruise?

dhwest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been cruising on test cyp and test 2 at about 200 MG a week for about 3 years. I'm 46 years old. I have a lot of questions but would like to hear what people think about the situation first.

What happens when you cruise testosterone for years?

So I've been cruising on test cyp and test 2 at about 200 MG a week for about 3 years. I'm 46 years old. I have a lot of questions but would like to hear what people think about the situation first.

Sounds like a high dose TRT. Running test will shut down your testicles so they don't produce test or sperm. Basically you're sterile now unless you've also been running something to keep your balls working.

Yeah, healthy trt dose there and at your age not a bad thing. Watch your hematocrit...that's about the biggest downside.

You're old enough to stay cruising. I started TRT when I was 45 and I couldn't be happier. PCT at our age is just ridiculous and very hard to recover.

I told my family doctor and he helps me out with blood work. 200mg of Test puts me at about 1000. For me personally anything lower than 200mg it doesn't feel like I'm on anything and my energy levels drop.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

What about clomid for TRT? I heard it does wonders for steroid-virgins.

Back