• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What makes you lose your shit in the gym?

I can not stand these classes they have. Some sort of circuit training shit I mean wtf. I get to the gym a little late today and these fuckers have Everything marked with a peace of paper. And I mean every damn peace of equipment but one of the treadmills. Fuck that shit

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

The guy that sings while he's working out. And people who work out while on their phones,I don't need to hear you argue with the wife in between sets

Gotta luvvvv the guy curling 15 pounds standing right in front of the entire wrack while blocking you from the wrack. From the mirror from everything gdi!!!. Don't be that guy

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

I can not stand these classes they have. Some sort of circuit training shit I mean wtf. I get to the gym a little late today and these fuckers have Everything marked with a peace of paper. And I mean every damn peace of equipment but one of the treadmills. Fuck that shit

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

So, what, if it's marked with paper for the class then you're not allowed to use the equipment? Wtf?

The guy that sings while he's working out. And people who work out while on their phones,I don't need to hear you argue with the wife in between sets

I use my phone to keep my training journal. I'll text but I'm not calling anyone and talking.

Really gets under my skin when people like OP squat in my curl rack.

lol

Attachments

• squatincurlrack.png
    squatincurlrack.png
    555.6 KB · Views: 35
Gotta luvvvv the guy curling 15 pounds standing right in front of the entire wrack while blocking you from the wrack. From the mirror from everything gdi!!!. Don't be that guy

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

This.

Gym etiquette is long gone for many lifters.

9 gym Bros hoarding the squat racks...

I think they all share a needle too. Dicks

9 gym Bros hoarding the squat racks...

I think they all share a needle too. Dicks
Share the same needle or the same needle dick?

I hate when the squat racks are full of idiots trying to "squat" so much weight that their range of motion is shorter than my dick when it's flaccid and it's below freezing.

I also hate when, usually the same, asshats drop the weights from the top of their lift all the way to the floor. That's how you end up with broken equipment such as dumbbells with one end broken off. The owner more than likely isn't going to replace that stuff because he knows how it got that way. And he hates you almost as much as I do.

IML Gear Cream!
Cross fit 'power lifters' dropping their deadlifts and front squats from full height. That fucking annoys me.

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

The douche bag highschool football players talking about steroids. They're all formless sacks of fat and on a gram of test. Strong bastards but annoying as fuck.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cross fit 'power lifters' dropping their deadlifts and front squats from full height. That fucking annoys me.

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

I totally drop my last dead at the end of a set
all our weights are rubber coated tho

my grip sucks- plus I like to keep little boys afraid to touch my weights

Back