• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What up bitches?

Hey nigga! I was thinking Azza but he's too much of a dumb fuck. Hell I dunno?

Negged The Op for initially making me think it was Eddie.

Aristotle is heavys alter ego

since it says administrator under his name, i wont neg him lmao

instead

welcome to IM sir, hope u like it here whoever u are, were or want to be! :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
^^ ud think, but rednack called me a faggot and negged me lmao :roflmao:

this is some weak shit. first the system came online and starting spamming advertisements and now some faggot greek is an admin.

negged.

what a way to start off as the new guy.

Ag is like prison rules. When you go in, nobody cares what fancy schmancy title you had on the outside, to the ones that have been inside for a while, all they see you as fresh meat.

If you survive the initial hazing and months/years of continued harassment both mental and physical, you may be eventually accepted.

[video=youtube;Jt856_nRxQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Jt856_nRxQk[/video]

since it says administrator under his name, i wont neg him lmao

instead

welcome to IM sir, hope u like it here whoever u are, were or want to be! :roflmao:

i negged him, just to see where it lands….

IML Gear Cream!
i negged him, just to see where it lands….

i generally only neg people for being cunts, morons or in some way offensive to others, so far hes done none of those

there is a new hammer in the house. :paddle:

Even Admin must pay the DRSE stipend.

5 days to pay or Al will fiddle with your cats bumhole :coffee:

i generally only neg people for being cunts, morons or in some way offensive to others, so far hes done none of those

No not saying he is one of those, just always wanted to neg for no reason a person with awesome admin powers…..

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 58
Back