• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who Suck Own Cock And How To Do It?

Thats what P-Funk told me :shrug:

Only because Mudge ratted out P-Funk.

(P-Funk is johnnny :O )

That's hilarious, how much time do those guys have on there hands.

I confess.

I am ASSPUNCTURE , Pfunk, Mudge and Johhny.

They give me ample computer time at the Sanatorium.

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:
I be willing to bet that mr asspuncture is a regular here under another name.

I think this username and some of his posts are a windup by a regular also.

Nothing wrong with that. A little weirdness breaks things up occasionally.

I got my first impression when I read the "introduce yourself" newbie thread.

Asspuncutre: I like to pump Iron.

RD's response: Welcom to IM!

Loving it!! :laugh: :hot: :rocker:

im homophobic, got a problem with it? ill light ya face on fire faggot ass beeeatch

Ban asspun ... this dude is in the wrong forum anyway. I'm new here and had the wrong impression the first few posts I read as he was there flaming away. I had questions that I needed answers to so I read on and saw he was just an asshole and not the norm. This is not a gay forum and the people here seem hetro. Most hetro's aren't interested in some fag's "questions" anyway so take 'em to a gay forum.

lol

KataMaStEr said:
OH HELL NO. Dude this is a fitness forum. Not a how to forum on how to suck your own weiner.
I fully agree with you.

Just to set the record straight, it is possible, but only about 2 percent of the male population are flexible enough to do it.

It is a weird question for a fitness forum though

Its a weird thread to reply to after five years of it ending.

I am funny, and i have a good time. This is the internet moron....lighten up and have fun you homophobic lil douche.

BTW< what does sucking ones own dick have to do with homosexuality?

Seems like your mind takes you where you want to go, not my posts.

And im willing to bet you dont have the balls to ignore me, none of you do...I am amusing and thats that. You live to read my posts, you feed off my energy like a parasitical virus....much like the one that causes you a burning sensation when you urinate....you know the one you told me about in the PM's.

Shut the fuck up, you fucking fag.

What does sucking ones own dick have to do with homosexuality?
So I'm guessing you suck your own lil weinner and still tell your friends your straight.

You sick fuck.

:banned:

IML Gear Cream!
Im torn. Would that make me gay or would I never leave the house?!?

Looks like a lost chapter of DRSE was here many years ago :lol:

I seen some guy on a shock video site suck himself off and came in his own mouth... You'd think it would be too uncomfortable bending over that far to even enjoy it enough to get to orgasm.

haa i dont think it can be possible by a normal man, if his body flexibilty is extreme than it might be possible, but one i seen it in some movie a guy does take his dick in

Back