• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who's the worst American president ever?

IML Gear Cream!
The Reagan/Bush administration did what for America to earn him a 10th place spot?

Facts ... these are not conjecture but part of their history.

1 ... The October Surprise ... in order to prevent Jimmy Carter from getting credit for their release the Reagan/Bush candidacy used Bush's CIA connections to delay the release of hostages held in Iran at the end of Carter's administration..

2 ... Neil Bush (one of the Bush brothers ... kinda like Billy was to Jimmy without the beer) was one of the major players in the Silverado Savings & Loan scandal. The boys had his indictment delayed until after their inauguration.

3 ... the Iran Contra fiasco. After a congressional investigation in the matters of Iran vs Iraq it was decided that we needed to stop sending arms to Iran. Furthermore it was also decided in a separate investigation that the CIA was found to be aiding in killing off leaders of the communist led government of Nicaragua. It was concluded this was another bad idea and thereafter illegal. Reagan was almost impeached for that but for the shredding of the paper trail, his henchman Ollie North not snitching him out, and laughably the acceptance of his "I don't recall" response to questions about his involvement.

4 ... Manuel Noriega. Seriously people that was out right support of some serious drug dealing from the largest cocaine cartel that had yet to exist. Not to mention all the other "aid" he gave good old Manny.

Last edited:
P-funk said:
I agree. I don't but it either. China is ridiculously poor. They aren't a powerful nation at all. I think it is a bunch of hype too.
They probably said the same thing about Germany post WWI. :hmmm: We all know what happen because of that! :eek: :yell:

god hand said:
They probably said the same thing about Germany post WWI. :hmmm: We all know what happen because of that! :eek: :yell:
not even close godspank....Germany was a leader in science, technology, and didn't have 15% of its population in abosulte poverty (which is something that has been erraticated in the US for the most part). Germany was also aggressive, which China has not been...yet. In fact China has lost its territory over the past century...hongkong, tawain

lnvanry said:
India/china are not "draining" anything...The US and Europe are hand over the manufacturing
And what do you think Communists are going to do with that manufacturing when the time is right?

lnvanry said:
Manufacturing is no longer profitable anymore (for the most part) due to wage increases and strict labor laws
Tell that to the few thousand auto workers
who are out of work (again) this year

lnvanry said:
In fact China has lost its territory over the past century...hongkong, tawain
China regained Hong Kong in 1997, I was there.

The Monkey Man said:
And what do you think Communists are going to do with that manufacturing when the time is right?

Tell that to the few thousand auto workers
who are out of work (again) this year
and they will continue to be out of work....hopefully their children can get a degree not be forced in to blue collar work.

maniclion said:
I know....My point was that China isn't agressively using force to expand

The Monkey Man said:
:wtf:

:finger:

Ahem...

Whats the 2nd most powerful nation on the planet???

Answer = China

What type of GOVT do they have??

Answer = Communist

Conclusion = As long as we are threatened with nuclear and biological attack by a rival form of GOVT...... The cold war lives!

Once we get a President who isn't lining his fucking pockets with money,
we can put the commies out of business, and make them buy our products
and way of life (like we did with the USSR)
i think people need to study world economics a little better. China is hardly a communist country, at least not in the traditional sense of communism started by Marx or even Lennin. China over the last 10 years and especially with the integration of Hong Kong (which was even more capitalist than the US) has been moving more and more capitalist in order to survive in the world economy

people please think this over a little more before you post. China is currently one of the cheapest places to produce goods. that is why we buy from them. (this is just good capitalism at work.) Chinas per person income is currently growing at a very rapid pace, meaning they will soon turn into a consumer economy as well. (the more money people have, they more they spend on luxury items) China is even begining to outsource a lot of mfg to other countries (such as malaysia) due to the fact other countries can produce it cheaper. (moving to the low cost provider is econ 101).

Bush is not lining his pockets. what a joke. with Russia they bought our products after they fell. China will buy our products and then fall. and we shouldnt get them to move to our way of life. they are an eastern culture where we are western, its completely different.

maniclion said:
China refused Taiwan's independance declarations and moved troops
onto the island

IML Gear Cream!
lnvanry said:
and they will continue to be out of work....hopefully their children can get a degree not be forced in to blue collar work.
Hopefully they don't have children

lnvanry said:
whats wrong with blue collar work? there are still oportunities for laborers who get laid off, because of downsizing. the govt gives a lot of money so people can get re-trained. electricians, pipefitters, mechanics, are all blue collar and can still make a decent wage in this country to support themselves and their families.

bio-chem said:
Bush is not lining his pockets. what a joke. with Russia they bought our products after they fell. China will buy our products and then fall. and we shouldnt get them to move to our way of life. they are an eastern culture where we are western, its completely different.
You are the joke. Why do they need to buy our products when they
already have them, they fucking make most of everything
and when we invent and patent a new technology, they simply steal that,
reverse engineer it and build it themselves... I.E.= No profit for the US who wasted all its money to research, develop & test the technology

:rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong w/ blue collar work....my grandfather and half of my fahter's life was spent in that labor market. My point is that the days of 1950 are over...where there was opputunity regardless of educational background. W/ out it your chances of monetary success are very slim...not extinct, but close enough.

Our nation is no longer becoming a mass producer or a natural resource giant. Our nation is shifting to a knowledge powerhouse....that's why were have so much more emphasis on intellectual property than the rest of the world....we all know where knowledge comes from.

The Monkey Man said:
You are the joke. Why do they need to buy our products when they
already have them, they fucking make most of everything
and when we invent and patent a new technology, they simply steal that,
reverse engineer it and build it themselves... I.E.= No profit for the US who wasted all its money to research, develop & test the technology

:rolleyes:
did you read what i wrote. as Chinas income per person goes up they will no longer be the low cost provider. they will turn into a consumer economy like we are. they will not buy from themselves just like we do not buy from ourselves. remember 250 years ago we were the low cost provider? if we were wasting our time and money when we did research companies wouldnt do it. obviously those doing research in america see a benifit in it. they are in the buisness of making money and so they see a monetary benifit in research. you have a very limited understanding of economics and it shows.

lnvanry said:
There is nothing wrong w/ blue collar work....my grandfather and half of my fahter's life was spent in that labor market. My point is that the days of 1950 are over...where there was opputunity regardless of educational background. W/ out it your chances of monetary success are very slim...not extinct, but close enough.

Our nation is no longer becoming a mass producer or a natural resource giant. Our nation is shifting to a knowledge powerhouse....that's why were have so much more emphasis on intellectual property than the rest of the world....we all know where knowledge comes from.
agreed. good post.:thumb: we are a country of entrepreneurs and many non-college educated are making great money. look at bill gates as an extreme example. the guy is a college drop out.

bio-chem said:
did you read what i wrote. as Chinas income per person goes up they will no longer be the low cost provider. they will turn into a consumer economy like we are. they will not buy from themselves just like we do not buy from ourselves. remember 250 years ago we were the low cost provider? if we were wasting our time and money when we did research companies wouldnt do it. obviously those doing research in america see a benifit in it. they are in the buisness of making money and so they see a monetary benifit in research. you have a very limited understanding of economics and it shows.
:clapping: Their growth will level off as did ours...I get so sick and tired or reading and hearing professors lecture on how they are going to suprass us:rolleyes:

attachment.php

lnvanry said:
not even close godspank....Germany was a leader in science, technology, and didn't have 15% of its population in abosulte poverty (which is something that has been erraticated in the US for the most part). Germany was also aggressive, which China has not been...yet. In fact China has lost its territory over the past century...hongkong, tawain
Your one stupid ass mofo! After WWI, Germany was a total wasteland and not only that, the whole damn country was bankrupt they owned billions. Now go SMD and after that tasty treat STFU! :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
Your one stupid ass mofo! After WWI, Germany was a total wasteland and not only that, the whole damn country was bankrupt they owned billions. Now go SMD and after that tasty treat STFU! :mad:

owned....bankrupt?

c'mon brother....where did you go to school. Germany was a waste land? Right:rolleyes: considering that they were the pioneers in facist culture, physics, rocketry, aviation, the list goes on...what a waster land:laugh:

now go SMD:clapping:

lnvanry said:
owned....bankrupt?

c'mon brother....where did you go to school. Germany was a waste land? Right:rolleyes: considering that they were the pioneers in facist culture, physics, rocketry, aviation, the list goes on...what a waster land:laugh:

now go SMD:clapping:
This is a fuckin forum not a 10 page essay for my english class :rolleyes: and if u new anything about history u would know that their country was ruined and was looking for someone to lead them like in the old days. Now go BMD me like that Mc Donald's bitch! :bulb:

i think it is well documented that the treaty ending ww1 caused ww2 due to the fact germany was left in poverty and left no way out except for the inevatable ww2

bio-chem said:
i think it is well documented that the treaty ending ww1 caused ww2 due to the fact germany was left in poverty and left no way out except for the inevatable ww2
This Nazi agrees with you!
022338_arnoldsmokespot0tn.gif

your last post answers so many questions about you foreman

i have no reason to doubt you

in a sense foreman is kind of right w/ the arnold nazi thing....The Austrians are always portrayed like the victim in WWII (like in the sound of music). Well they definitely weren't victims...they whole heartedly went along w/ the Nazi's....

Godspank....go back to community college:laugh:

lnvanry said:
Godspank....go back to community college:laugh:
WOW good burn

Back