• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why is there so many new diets ?

IML Gear Cream!
Okay, then Pele was killing himself? Lance Armstrong is killing himself?

I guess it depends on your goals. If your goal is to dominate the world in any sport except powerlifting or possibly bodybuilding, cardio is essential. Or if you're goal is to have a better sex life or live longer. I'm not making this up. Read the long-term medical studies.

When someone posts "I'm fat and I can't lose weight," the first thing I think is-->get off your lazy ass and workout like a true athlete.

People WANT a way to get in shape without working their butts off--THIS IS WHY THE SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY IS SO HUGE! If people trained like athletes, there wouldn't be a need.

Bottom line, if you want to get something badly enough, to reach a goal, become the best you, it's all inside you. As the world becomes more and more lazy, however, willpower and discipline are in short supply.

You know, I teach guitar, and do you know who progresses the quickest? People that spend all their time "training" on their instrument. The ones that worry about picks, and strings, and gear, and all of that never clear the hurdles...instead of identifying their inner problems, they chose to look everywhere else for an answer.

Originally posted by brodus
Okay, then Pele was killing himself? Lance Armstrong is killing himself?

I guess it depends on your goals. If your goal is to dominate the world in any sport except powerlifting or possibly bodybuilding, cardio is essential. Or if you're goal is to have a better sex life or live longer. I'm not making this up. Read the long-term medical studies.
Exactly, depend on your goals. The body of Pele or Lance Armstrong doesn´t compare to a bodybuilder because they are focused in endurance. Since this is a bodybuilding place .. :D
When someone posts "I'm fat and I can't lose weight," the first thing I think is-->get off your lazy ass and workout like a true athlete.

People WANT a way to get in shape without working their butts off--THIS IS WHY THE SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY IS SO HUGE! If people trained like athletes, there wouldn't be a need.
You are right, I often see people taking fat burning supplements and thinking that is it. :shrug:
Bottom line, if you want to get something badly enough, to reach a goal, become the best you, it's all inside you. As the world becomes more and more lazy, however, willpower and discipline are in short supply.

You know, I teach guitar, and do you know who progresses the quickest? People that spend all their time "training" on their instrument. The ones that worry about picks, and strings, and gear, and all of that never clear the hurdles...instead of identifying their inner problems, they chose to look everywhere else for an answer.

Yeah, sorry to rant.

I'm just replying to the "I can never lose weight" posts, and they bug me, because I agree with you, it's not rocket science.

I advocate cardio (even though this is BB place), because people that post "I can't lose weight" probably have a lot of cutting to do before they think about putting on a speedo and posing. And although many people here seem to think it's horrible for BBers, I haven't met a single "ultra-ripped" person yet who doesn't do a fair amount of cardio.

I like your sig!

Originally posted by brodus
Yeah, sorry to rant.
This is the place to debate, go ahead .. I like it. :)
I'm just replying to the "I can never lose weight" posts, and they bug me, because I agree with you, it's not rocket science.

I advocate cardio (even though this is BB place), because people that post "I can't lose weight" probably have a lot of cutting to do before they think about putting on a speedo and posing. And although many people here seem to think it's horrible for BBers, I haven't met a single "ultra-ripped" person yet who doesn't do a fair amount of cardio.
Hit the "search" for HIIT . It is a better way to do cardio. :shrug:

I like your sig!

Back