• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will NPP lower my Total Test Levels?

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be on my TRT protocol of 200mg/wk and want to add NPP. I just do not want to mess up my next labs. Thus my question on weather or not NPP will lower or higher my test levels...:shooter:

It's a steroid bro, it will increase your test levels.

I've run 100mg test cyp with 50mg NPP pinned Mon-Wed-Fri as a 'cruise' for 6 weeks .... more like a mini-cycle but I liked it.

It will not raise total test on labs since its not the same molecule as testosterone. If your test levels do go up that means your npp isnt real. Some shady sponsors mix test prop with deca. I know where yours came from so it will be interesting to see.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice... Solved my first pin will be today... Moe I will let you know how it goes.... :shooter:

It's a steroid bro, it will increase your test levels.

I've run 100mg test cyp with 50mg NPP pinned Mon-Wed-Fri as a 'cruise' for 6 weeks .... more like a mini-cycle but I liked it.

It will not raise total test on labs since its not the same molecule as testosterone. If your test levels do go up that means your npp isnt real. Some shady sponsors mix test prop with deca. I know where yours came from so it will be interesting to see.

The Above!

In for results and where it came from :)

Oh came from a sponsor..I will hold out on the bragging game until I am a little farther in. I get labs this Fri wont have results until two weeks after......

So here's a n00b question ... Does only test raise total test?

IML Gear Cream!
Just a little PIP but I think it is normal I have never injected with EO..... Capt'n I'm gonna have to agree with Moe in that NPP should not raise Total T levels.. I gonna do some research and post again and if Im wrong I will post as well... Also AY gear rocks...... Also body temp feels warmer....

Last edited:
Real NPP cannot raise T levels at all.

Not afraid to admit when I am in over my head... I read your links Oldscholifter but just don't see it...

Nope, strike 3.

Post another study that has nothing to do with Nandrolone raising T levels. =)

Lol Heavy, sounds like your getting annoyed, I truly do believe it can raise T levels indirectly.

Show me a study that says otherwise?

That chart clearly shows Serum and Free test were elevated by the nandrolone only users. What am I missing, Im always open to learn brother?

Lol Heavy, sounds like your getting annoyed, I truly do believe it can raise T levels indirectly.

Show me a study that says otherwise?

That chart clearly shows Serum and Free test were elevated by the nandrolone only users. What am I missing, Im always open to learn brother?
There's like 4 charts. Which one are you misreading?

LOL!

IML Gear Cream!

Figure 3
Time course of plasma testosterone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) (♦) or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (○), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (▪). Results expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than the symbol.

tableSum-4.gif

Nandrolone is in the second Column....

That's like asking if Deca raises test levels... :thinking:

tableSum-4.gif

Nandrolone is in the second Column....
Your chart does not show any increase in T after administering Nandrolone. Looks like you may be looking at the wrong data.

Nandrolone shuts down T production and T levels decrease upon injection.

Your chart does not show any increase in T after administering Nandrolone. Looks like you may be looking at the wrong data.

Nandrolone shuts down T production and T levels decrease upon injection.
I am fracking confused now...But I am going to go with Heavy on this one..I don't understand exactly why, unles that table is before injection of either compound??????

Figure 3
Time course of plasma testosterone concentrations in 23 healthy men over 32 days after i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone phenylpropionate in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle into the gluteal muscle (group 1) (♦) or injection of 100 mg of nandrolone decanoate into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 2) (○), into the gluteal muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 3) or into the deltoid muscle in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle (group 4) (▪). Results expressed as mean and S.E.M., unless the S.E. is smaller than the symbol.

I am fracking confused now...But I am going to go with Heavy on this one..I don't understand exactly why, unles that table is before injection of either compound??????
Just read the study I provided. It will answer your question conclusively.

Does npp raise tren levels? All that matters. Negs for erbody

Plasma testosterone concentrations were most rapidly and completely suppressed within the first week after injections of the phenylpropionate ester, but this suppression was sustained for the shortest time. The duration of suppression was significantly longest after the gluteal 1-ml injection. Plasma testosterone concentrations returned to base line by day 13 after the phenylpropionate ester but required >20 days to return to base-line levels after the decanoate ester.
This chart and statement clearly shows testosterone dropping after injecting both NPP and deca. This is why the dreaded deca dick happens. After the NPP injection it took 13 days for testosterone levels to return to base line, and greater then 20 days after the deca injection, which makes sense due to the shorter ester.

Back