• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winstrol and T suppression

alanio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am curious how long does it take for natural T production to be suppressed?

I heard that taking a long T ester, like Test-E takes about 1 month for suppression to occur. Is it similar with Winstrol? (Standalone vs. Stacked with Test-E).

When is it a good time to add the Winny in a cycle?

Thank you kindly. :)

I am curious how long does it take for natural T production to be suppressed?

I heard that taking a long T ester, like Test-E takes about 1 month for suppression to occur. Is it similar with Winstrol? (Standalone vs. Stacked with Test-E).

When is it a good time to add the Winny in a cycle?

Thank you kindly. :)
Take TRT dose for helping the shut down of your natural test.

I used one time without test, only Stano and the joints hurt like hell, multiples tendonitis .... So take 125-200mg / week of test C or E

After the cycle, from 7 days after the last injection, start Clomid 50mg daily.

Get Stano oral, injection are not less toxic.

Personally i take one time / day during morning and i feel very well the effect if i train during afternoon, it's better for the liver, at evening take supplement for help your liver and heart.

Shut down will actually begin to start days after you take any AAS, however they will manifest the longer you take them, depending on the type of AAS and their anabolic/androgenic ratio's some will be more aggressive than others.
Genetics will be a factor too.

When you hear that it takes a month for long esters of T to shut you down, that is not really the case, some people confuse that with actually seeing the works with their blood serum levels being at peak levels, this takes about 4-5 weeks on long esters with a steady weekly injection, shut down has already began from day one. When to add winny would all come down to the overall goal. it can be used to slightly kick start, and get a jump on lowering SHBG levels that in return will free up more test and lower estro by the time the test kicks in to it's full potential..
Or you can run it at the last 4-6 weeks to compliment the cycle. we can go all day with advantages verse disadvantages. it all comes down to what works best for you.

Thank you for the info. I guess it might be difficult to know how quickly winstrol causes Test suppression, though I was considering it without a Test Base. It doesn?t make sense if it?s less than a few weeks to a month.

That being said, as you mentioned, I could use Winny to kick start a cycle, and half way stop Winny and do Anavar instead. Not sure if that?s wise. Does Winny or Anavar prevent Aromatization of Test like Proviron does? Is there a boost or benefit if I also used Proviron in the cycle?

Back