• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wish us Luck! It Begins! Z Power!

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit OMEGA, you really got your work cut out for ya. Wish you guys all the best and hope he keeps his gains. Gonna take alot of hard work and strict diet. Does he have it in him? Whats his cycle look like?

Holy shit OMEGA, you really got your work cut out for ya. Wish you guys all the best and hope he keeps his gains. Gonna take alot of hard work and strict diet. Does he have it in him? Whats his cycle look like?

This is the correct response :) Sustanon 250 per Week Deca 400 per week Dbol first 4 weeks Var Last 4 weeks 11 weeks total end of training Dec 7th Its an unusual cycle but just looked at him and felt right

This is the correct response :) Sustanon 250 per Week Deca 400 per week Dbol first 4 weeks Var Last 4 weeks 11 weeks total end of training Dec 7th Its an unusual cycle but just looked at him and felt right

What line of Z's gear you using? Ep or Z-line?

EU Domestic! he is on am on Z Int here

ok guys he comes back any day now

weree gonna hit it hard for 8 weeks :)we have to start form scratch since on his business trip he had a pregnancy scare and had to stay to make sure she was not preggers

Bros were back on track! People will see just how powerful Knowledge is with "Supps"

He is transforming........... sooo 8-9 more weeks pics!

my self will be next, I am detraining right now, but I assure you all I will be about Heavy Irons size, but hes prettier :) lol

the client? maybe in 4 weeks as a midpoint?

IML Gear Cream!
AH44E.jpg

Start

Now 3.5 weeks later total lifting:

sq73iv.jpg

8-9 weeks left, no interruptions :)

oh Front as well:
5jz0k7.jpg

ps

Hes only 1 week back too , after time off

we trained for 3 weeks , some weeks ago as a start.
Then he left, and got side tracked a.

But the 3 weeks we did ......awoke him, now I can take care of the rest :)

Just wait guys.....................just wait

btw hes on TRT now legally and his run has actually been converted to Just the High end of T :)

So we are doing Uncle Test E, Plus my training, and also Legal Supps!

Back