• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Woman Cycles (AS)

tiger00925

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where I can find woman cycles(AS) in table week by week??

Specially for older woman; (for mass and burn fat) and
inpirational picture of older female bodybuilding.

Thanks,

The only cycles I have seen in tables week by week were bullshit cycles based on 1980s thinking, and I have never seen one for women.

Fat burning is done through diet, and possibly cardio - not steroid use.

Anavar, NPP, and deca are fairly common, although an old friend of mine has used tren acetate successfully as well. Winstrol was not friendly to her however.

Sides effect every woman different, so what works for one, may not work for another. I think it's primarily an individual preference to what works for you type thing, done through trial and error.

Primo works for chicks, as well. I wouldn't recommend that any women use steroids, though.

Steroids for women are not a good idea. Male hormones for females, not positive experience.

AG-Guys
www.AG-Guys.com

I concur with the opinions expressed here; I can back it with the necessary science. For an older woman, this is extremely ill-advised, as it will cause horrific shifts in hormone regulation in brain, thyroid, thymus, and adrenals.

AAS use for women as a body composition remodeling strategy is not advised for women at all; it actively promotes hyperplasia in steroid responsive tissues (not the ones you want altered) and liver dysfunction. In women, that also translates to seriously enhanced risk of cardiovascular disease, ovarian follicular activation, uterine thickening and overgrowth, and serious changes in brain functions, including risk-taking and aggression behaviors.

I would also be very, very cautious of use of the hardcore hormone lipolytics and thyroid enhancers. They too have potent feedback effects on sex steroid action, liver and immune system health.

Lets put it this way, so you fully understand: as you age, risk is all about the failure of repair and control processes, from the top, at gene expression, down to cellular membrane repairs and nucleus division for cell turnover, and activation of blank cells for tissue repair in bone marrow.

You screw with the regulation of these processes, you increase your risk of tumors and disease --to the risk of someone much older. In your stem cell reservoir, you have only so many blank cells, thats it. Once you activate and use them with steroids, they're not there when you need them later in life.

You see folks who live into their late 70s and 80s with these cancers, stroke, heart enlargement, liver and vascular damage. Upping the risk ante and shortening your life through this adopted risk behavior is most ill-advised.

Posted as a pubic service message.

Trouble, what you just explained is VERRRRRRRRY informative! Since I'm also wondering about doing a cycle myself!!
It's just that it is sooooo damn hard for a woman to add on muscle!!
I always laugh when I hear women screaming at what weight they should use........
And I'm fighting everyday to lift a few pound more on my bar !!
More ino on the subject would be sooooooo great!

KISAWA1 said:
Trouble, what you just explained is VERRRRRRRRY informative! Since I'm also wondering about doing a cycle myself!!
I always laugh when I hear women screaming at what weight they should use........
I would also leave anabolic steroids alone if I was a chicky. But if I was a chicky and had to pick one, Anavar would be the choice.

KISAWA1 said:
Height
weight
# of years training
Post your workout and diet
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not asking for a advice!! I was just making a statement as to "it is verry hard for a woman to add on mass compare to a guy" So I can understand the desire to try some AAS. But I'm such a chicken myself!! lol

Back