• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF... high BP, high resting HR, can't sleep at all...

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About 4 nights ago, I had a terrible time trying to fall asleep. Lucky if I slept 4 hours total. It's been the same or worse every night since, tossing around all night sleeping an hour here and there. Took 5mg of melatonin and 2 benadryl which didn't do a thing for me.

My resting heart rate which is usually somewhere between 55-65ish is running about 80 or higher, and my BP which is usually a little over 120/70-80ish is consistently high... 130-140/80-90s or higher. It seems like it periodically spikes way way up...last night I took a reading that was 158/90 something which is the highest I've ever seen(resting heart rate was 90 something). I feel real "racy" when it happens, face gets flushed, a little lightheaded one of the times. My blood pressure and resting heart rate have gone up during other cycles, but I've never had such an issue sleeping which I'm assuming is related to the fact that my Sympathetic Nervous System seems to be wired the f**k up. It's like my body's thinking "fight or flight" when I'm thinking... I need to wake up a 5am!!!

I do drink a ton of water as always, and I'm probably going to go back to 25mg or aromasin ed...maybe E2 is high causing all this??? I typically drink one coffee first thing in the morning, then have 1 scoop or SuperPump Max before I train. Cutting out the coffee on training days, and going to cut my pre workout to a half scoop. Any other ideas?

In my 3rd week...
TPA 100mg eod
NPP 150mg eod
Anavar 50mg ed
HCG 300iu e3d
Caber .5mg e3d

Since the cycle started I've had no appetite and some digestive issues(possibly related to the fact that I've been force feeding myself because of the lack of appetite). I don't know wtf to do at this point, definitely not off to the start I wanted.

If I wasn't on a cycle, I'd conclude that this is from overtraining... a lot of the typical signs
-insomnia
-fatigue
-decreased appetite
-gastrointestinal issues
-higher resting HR
Tomorrow's an OFF day anyway, but I may back off this week at the gym depending on how tonight and tomorrow go

I'm wondering if it's not the caber. I've read some people can't handle caber. Describing how they feel on it as "extreme anxiety and hot flashes like crazy, no appetite what so ever, lethargic, easily irritated and just a weird ass feeling all around".

Just a thought..

It could be, the weird thing is I ran a very comparable cycle last year without any of these issues. Ran:
Test P 100mg eod
NPP 130mg eod
Dbol 30mg ed
same dose of caber in both cycles... although all my ancillaries are pharma-grade this time. Maybe this caber is stronger?

Its most likely the nandralone. It is known to cause palpitations in some people. I have had it too. It is not that your rate is tachycardic but higher then normal so you are more aware and sleeping at night. This can also be from the amount you are shooting. Sometimes when I shoot a larger mg dose I feel that way at night. How many weeks into it? Try taking some zma before you go to sleep. The mag will help.

I'm in my 3rd week now. Seemed fine until just 3-4days ago. This natural sleep sup that I take with melatonin does have about 300mg of Magnesium in it. The first 2 weeks I was pinning 165mg of NPP eod... just knocked it back to 150mg eod which is only another 20mg/shot than what I ran last year. Different suppliers.

Its most likely the nandralone. It is known to cause palpitations in some people. I have had it too. It is not that your rate is tachycardic but higher then normal so you are more aware and sleeping at night. This can also be from the amount you are shooting. Sometimes when I shoot a larger mg dose I feel that way at night. How many weeks into it? Try taking some zma before you go to sleep. The mag will help.

I agree, Nandronolone increases my BP and I can feel my heart *jump* in my chest when I am laying down, I no longer take Nandro at any dose.

If your pre hypertensive or have a family history of hypertension aas will likely aggravate them. I just straight up can't run a gram of test and 750mg of tren per week with my bp being 145/90 resting heart rate is about 100 by week 8-9-ish. I'm forced to keep it low and slow or i overheat.

For anyone who gives a crap... I finally had a decent night sleep with the help of that natural sleep aid and a benadryl... Feel a lot better today, and I'm starting to agree that it may have been the nandrolone at too high of a dose. Going to cut back to about the same dose I ran last year ~135mgeod and I'll bump the test up a little bit to ride things out.

IML Gear Cream!
For anyone who gives a crap... I finally had a decent night sleep with the help of that natural sleep aid and a benadryl... Feel a lot better today, and I'm starting to agree that it may have been the nandrolone at too high of a dose. Going to cut back to about the same dose I ran last year ~135mgeod and I'll bump the test up a little bit to ride things out.

Glad to see your doin better bro!

I would worry that you have some polycythemia or increased red blood cells going on. Anabolic steroid use increases your red blood cells which makes your blood thicker and makes your heart work harder. I would have your hemoglobin and hematocrit checked and if elevated consider donating some blood. As far as the insomnia goes try dream water. It's OTC. I would also talk with your physician about maybe some low dose lisinopril or another med for the BP. Your BP isn't that high but it's considered hypertensive. When your off cycle and if your BP is decreased simply stop the med. Hypertension is a silent killer. One of the things it It damages the lining of your vessels which leaves a place for plaque to build up. If it is in your heart you could end up having a heart attack. Job security for me! Another thing is your kidneys are extremely vascular and long term hypertension will damage the vessels and could end you up with renal failure. I see Pts all the time that complain about having to go to dialysis 3 times a week 4 hours a day and it all could have been prevented with a little pill. Anyways not meant to scare just educate. Good luck.

I would worry that you have some polycythemia or increased red blood cells going on. Anabolic steroid use increases your red blood cells which makes your blood thicker and makes your heart work harder. I would have your hemoglobin and hematocrit checked and if elevated consider donating some blood. As far as the insomnia goes try dream water. It's OTC. I would also talk with your physician about maybe some low dose lisinopril or another med for the BP. Your BP isn't that high but it's considered hypertensive. When your off cycle and if your BP is decreased simply stop the med. Hypertension is a silent killer. One of the things it It damages the lining of your vessels which leaves a place for plaque to build up. If it is in your heart you could end up having a heart attack. Job security for me! Another thing is your kidneys are extremely vascular and long term hypertension will damage the vessels and could end you up with renal failure. I see Pts all the time that complain about having to go to dialysis 3 times a week 4 hours a day and it all could have been prevented with a little pill. Anyways not meant to scare just educate. Good luck.
What do you do? job-wise?

Good stuff, out of curiosity... have you seen any cases of AAS induced heart damage while in the lab?
Never. Biggest thing it seems with heart disease is if you have a strong family history with either your mom or dad you are going to more than likely at some point end up with cardiovascular disease no matter how well you eat or exercise. While I was in the emergency department most of the things involving AAS were abscesses from not cleaning site good before injecting. Did see a guy with DVT who was taking nolvAdex. Did see some guys come on who hit the lasix too hard and shut down their kidneys. Had one 37 year old that ruptured his aorta and died. ive seen more crap related to smoking and alcohol. Had several guys come in that we're lethargic and had increased heart rate and they always hAd elevated hemaglobin and hematocrit.

Never. Biggest thing it seems with heart disease is if you have a strong family history with either your mom or dad you are going to more than likely at some point end up with cardiovascular disease no matter how well you eat or exercise. While I was in the emergency department most of the things involving AAS were abscesses from not cleaning site good before injecting. Did see a guy with DVT who was taking nolvAdex. Did see some guys come on who hit the lasix too hard and shut down their kidneys. Had one 37 year old that ruptured his aorta and died. ive seen more crap related to smoking and alcohol. Had several guys come in that we're lethargic and had increased heart rate and they always hAd elevated hemaglobin and hematocrit.
Cool, donating blood while on cycle is the best way to correct this right, the elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit... I often wonder about how ethical that is. I'm assuming the ask you about injectable drug use on the forms prior. I have heard of people just doing it themselves(not that I'd necessarily want to)

Cool, donating blood while on cycle is the best way to correct this right, the elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit... I often wonder about how ethical that is. I'm assuming the ask you about injectable drug use on the forms prior. I have heard of people just doing it themselves(not that I'd necessarily want to)
I'm not going to say it's the best way but it works. You should feel a lot better after donating if your h&h are indeed high Plus you will be helping someone out. Win win in my book.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro, I wouldnt worry too much about the high rbc/hematocrit levels at 3 weeks unless you have been using consistently and not donating. Also, if you are predisposed to a high rbc that could be a problem. If you go to give blood they will test your rbc. At 3 weeks that is not long enough to make many new rbc. Takes about 3 months off everything to return to baseline without donating.

Now 10-16 weeks that is a different story. Lets not forget people in high altitudes walk around with a much higher hematorcrit/rbc level as well compared to many. There is a lot of research questioning why these people don't have strokes more often. I have taken progestins and they have a tendency to do this. It is most likely dose dependent and you are susceptible.

Bro, I wouldnt worry too much about the high rbc/hematocrit levels at 3 weeks unless you have been using consistently and not donating. Also, if you are predisposed to a high rbc that could be a problem. If you go to give blood they will test your rbc. At 3 weeks that is not long enough to make many new rbc. Takes about 3 months off everything to return to baseline without donating.

Now 10-16 weeks that is a different story. Lets not forget people in high altitudes walk around with a much higher hematorcrit/rbc level as well compared to many. There is a lot of research questioning why these people don't have strokes more often. I have taken progestins and they have a tendency to do this. It is most likely dose dependent and you are susceptible.
Thanks bro, I was actually just thinking ahead more than anything... I did have high rbc/hematocrit shown in labs during a previous 8 week cycle, just contemplating things in the future.

Also Dabeast, there is alot of conflicting information regarding AAS induced heart damage. Let's face it. The shit is for real. Everyone is different. Some people AAS does not affect while others to thier detriment.

There are many negative physiological responses to introducing large amounts of hormones into our bodies. It is not TRT nor natural. Let alone the drugs we use for post cycle.

Also, there are tons of peer reviewed articles with real world documentation regarding left sided ventricular hypertrophy in response to some of the physiological effects of hormones. This does seem dose dependent and tends to go away to an extent over time.

Its the damn NPP.... trust me you can get the same sides from npp as the same as tren.. same family = same sides

Anavar, actually most orals destroy my appetite and cause GI issues at about week 2 for me. Have you used Anavar before?

Cool stories, thanks! Were all of these folks AAS users, or just random folks?

Surprising about abscesses resulting from simple skin hygiene before injection. I wouldn't think it'd be that bad of an issue, usually, especially compared to a compromised vial or bottle. I've forgotten to swab a few times before pins and never even had a small consequence. Maybe just lucky.

Cool stories, thanks! Were all of these folks AAS users, or just random folks?

Surprising about abscesses resulting from simple skin hygiene before injection. I wouldn't think it'd be that bad of an issue, usually, especially compared to a compromised vial or bottle. I've forgotten to swab a few times before pins and never even had a small consequence. Maybe just lucky.
They were AAS users. Some people are carriers of staph and they are at higher risk and I'm assuming that contributed to some. Working in the ED def opened my eyes.

Back