• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ya know that last 3-5lbs of fat that won't go away....?

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright.....i'm diggin the way this thing's going, the 6 pack is coming in very nicely, but there's a bit of a pinch at the bottom row and some jiggly flab at the bottom back that just isn't seeming to move......been on a cut for 2.5 months, going til Nov 20ish.....the diet is good and i'm doing a pyramid HIIT thing for cardio 4 days a week (sometimes i subistitue playing basketball for cardio in the weight room) i'm on EC/ lipoderm stack.......what to do to spur the really hardass bits to shed off? more cardio, cut more calories?

as it is, at night, after my meals i find myself getting hungry, so i usually have a shake or maybe a granola bar, so i'm not sure calorie cut is an option....

Most likely your diet is the limiting factor. Post your diet in the apporpriate section for further assistance.

well i might as well post it here.......

normal day is

breakfast- 1 egg, 4 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, apple, water

lunch- tuna sandwich, veggies, orange

supper- brown rice, fish/ lean steak/ chicken/ lean pork, veggies, fruit

protein shake post workout or at night when off day

eat granola bar if i get too hungry in between or if there's not enough time between my last meal and the workout but too much time to wait to eat anything til after the workout

I can tell you right now that your diet can use a lot of improvement. Trust me, post it in the diet section.

id say try extacy!

it will kill it for u in one day

or adderol!

nacho, please stop posting

You know that last 40lbs of fat that won't go away... :p

If yer down to 3-5lbs good job man, not too much further...

Back