• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

YEAH!! I did it!

IML Gear Cream!
Hanz29 said:
looks like all three of us are----i'm 5'6" and 180-185...

But u bastards have 20 lbs on me!!! :mad: :p

Start training for strength and the numbers will go up. I am still convinced that if one trains for strength and eats for size hypertrophy will occur.

Hanz (you funckin' midget) what is your BF% at 180lbs??

Var said:
But u bastards have 20 lbs on me!!! :mad: :p

who's fault is that??

EAT YOU STICK EAT!!! :laugh:

P-funk said:
who's fault is that??

EAT YOU STICK EAT!!! :laugh:

I'm scared! Got pool parties to go to...gotta take my girl to the beach...I'm a pussy! :rolleyes: I'm gonna start bulking again!!!!! :rocker:

P-funk said:
Start training for strength and the numbers will go up. I am still convinced that if one trains for strength and eats for size hypertrophy will occur.

I agree completely! Unfortunately, I didnt come to this realization until recently.

my BF is much more than you skinny bastards<----no offense :nana: I've never had a six-pack, but I don't compete so it's cool----but I can eat all the pizza I want so long as I keep my shoulders and chest...

i'm just kidding about the skinny thing.....I'm about 15% or so, I have a large bone structure so that adds weight too

Var said:
I'm scared! Got pool parties to go to...gotta take my girl to the beach...I'm a pussy! :rolleyes: I'm gonna start bulking again!!!!! :rocker:

Oh man, now you have no excuse. You have a girl!!! if anything I should be the one that shuold be trying to stay lean all the time. if I had a girl i would be a fucking house!! I would be 230lbs by sept. lol

Hanz29 said:
my BF is much more than you skinny bastards<----no offense :nana: I've never had a six-pack, but I don't compete so it's cool----but I can eat all the pizza I want so long as I keep my shoulders and chest...

i'm just kidding about the skinny thing.....I'm about 15% or so, I have a large bone structure so that adds weight too

good stuff man. Screw being skinny lol.

I got me a SWEEEEET girl! You cant start slackin just because you found one though. Gotta keep her impressed. :D

Yeah...screw those skinny fucks! :gosh:

IML Gear Cream!
Var:

I got me a SWEEEEET girl! You cant start slackin just because you found one though. Gotta keep her impressed.

attachment.php
<---a hair cut would help

i think I fixed it

LOL...I wish that were me...but taller. Wolverine is 5'3, 195 lbs.

Var said:
I got me a SWEEEEET girl! You cant start slackin just because you found one though. Gotta keep her impressed. :D

LOL screw that. I will never remember the time I was working out and my buddy was training one of his clients next to me. He is a huge guy, 5'9 250lbs, but he is a powerlifter so he jsut looks like a monster (but he is not that fat at all, around 15%...thick as a brick). And she is telling us how we are to bulky in her whinning voice. Then she points at the aerobics instructer (who is grossly skinny) and says "see look at him, he looks great. very skinny and pleasant looking". my friend looks at her and says "yeah, tell me how good he looks running away when someone tries to attack you on the street." LOL.........I tell chicks "what do you want a man or a guy that you can kick the shit out of?" I know a lot of girls that like bigger guys. they told me that i looked gross at my competition and only look good when I am up at 200lbs because they love the fact that i am big. Go figure. If I had a girl I would let myslef go and start eating like crazy.

He posted a link to my avi. Not sure why he thought he screwed it up...it worked fine

why did you change your title back to Hahd Gain-Uh??

P-funk said:
LOL screw that. I will never remember the time I was working out and my buddy was training one of his clients next to me. He is a huge guy, 5'9 250lbs, but he is a powerlifter so he jsut looks like a monster (but he is not that fat at all, around 15%...thick as a brick). And she is telling us how we are to bulky in her whinning voice. Then she points at the aerobics instructer (who is grossly skinny) and says "see look at him, he looks great. very skinny and pleasant looking". my friend looks at her and says "yeah, tell me how good he looks running away when someone tries to attack you on the street." LOL.........I tell chicks "what do you want a man or a guy that you can kick the shit out of?" I know a lot of girls that like bigger guys. they told me that i looked gross at my competition and only look good when I am up at 200lbs because they love the fact that i am big. Go figure. If I had a girl I would let myslef go and start eating like crazy.

LOL. My girl is the type to always say, "dont get too big, you'll look gross". Finally, shes starting to realize that muscle is NOT ugly. The bigger I get the more she likes it.

I'm gonna start bulking hardcore now. You got me fired up! :D

P-funk said:
why did you change your title back to Hahd Gain-Uh??

Because I was being a pompous ass with the "issa cert" thing. I put it in to screw with PreMier. He was saying the other day not to "use my wanna be PT shit with him" :lol: It came off the wrong way, so I changed it back. :D

Var said:

LOL, go get 'um VAR!!!

Var said:
LOL. My girl is the type to always say, "dont get too big, you'll look gross". Finally, shes starting to realize that muscle is NOT ugly. The bigger I get the more she likes it.

If they only know how hard it was to gain muscle---like when women don't lift b/c they don't want to get big......they have no idea

IML Gear Cream!
Var said:
Because I was being a pompous ass with the "issa cert" thing. I put it in to screw with PreMier. He was saying the other day not to "use my wanna be PT shit with him" :lol: It came off the wrong way, so I changed it back. :D

Screw premier :toilet: put it back

P-funk said:
Screw premier :toilet: put it back

LOL...I dont know. It looks kind of arrogant. I'm really careful to keep my ego in check. It can get a bit inflated. :)

Hanz29 said:
If they only know how hard it was to gain muscle---like when women don't lift b/c they don't want to get big......they have no idea

Oh man....Don't blow it for var, he is going to have to explain that shit 1000x's a day to women that he is training. :laugh: I am sick of that shit. When women give me that crap I say "If it were that easy to gain muscle you wouldn't see so many stick figures walking around the damn gym. You aren't just going to grow like that.....who the hell do you think you are?"

Hanz29 said:

I'm sure I'll here that from EVERY female client I get. I havent even trained anyone yet and I've explained this so many times I wanna :barf: :)

Var said:
LOL...I dont know. It looks kind of arrogant. I'm really careful to keep my ego in check. It can get a bit inflated. :)

No shit.....taken your shirt off at pool parties and shit. :p

P-funk said:
Oh man....Don't blow it for var, he is going to have to explain that shit 1000x's a day to women that he is training. :laugh: I am sick of that shit. When women give me that crap I say "If it were that easy to gain muscle you wouldn't see so many stick figures walking around the damn gym. You aren't just going to grow like that.....who the hell do you think you are?"

:lol: We're on the same wave length appartently

Var said:
I'm sure I'll here that from EVERY female client I get. I havent even trained anyone yet and I've explained this so many times I wanna :barf: :)
:laugh: you have no idea.

P-funk said:
No shit.....taken your shirt off at pool parties and shit. :p

My girl likes the six pack....what can I say??? :D

Yup....I'm a tool! :tard:

Nothin' wrong with that. I just like given people shit. I am a real ball breaker.

hey guys, since you're both already certified.....i've been reading the book

what is the best route to take----seminar, online test, written.....there is so much that wasn't explained before I got started

roughly how long should it take?

i've been doing this for years...studied dietetics and kinesiology at my university...the book is just damn intimidating.....origins and insertions, and such....what do I focus on and how well should I know the book?

Back