• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yet another noob

conor_m

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings, all.

At the somewhat ripe age of 50 I figured it's time to start paying attention to the body.

This decision comes on the heels of two incidents that have played out recently.

• The first was when a friend of mine, who I've known for decades, had some heart issues and may require surgery. He's my age, a bit bigger than I but we're both similar body types.
  • The second was when another friend, at the age of 52, suffered a series of minor strokes. He's not debilitated in any way (thankfully!) but it was a good wake-up call to both him and I.
So a couple of weeks ago I joined a local gym and have set two goals for myself for the end of July (about 6 weeks away):

1. To look, and feel, stronger especially in upper body strength;
  2. To improve my cardio-vascual efficiency.
Currently, both (according to tests, anyway) are abysmal.

I've been to the gym every day with the exception of two off-days (Sundays). I haven't had any guidance on exactly what I should be doing yet, that meeting will be happening in, oh, less than two hours. Once that's over I'll have a much better idea of what exercises to do, which machines (if any) to use, and how much iron weight (again, if any) to lift.

So I'm looking forward to both sharing my progress and gaining insight from the collective wisdom of this board.

Glad to be here!

Welcome and congrats on your goals!

you got my support if needed welcome brother. !:clapping:

Back