• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

your great great great grandkids

aceshigh

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
will be black and muslim discuss!!!!

God I hope not.......

Why do you think that?

Doublebase said:
Why do you think that?
because free western society is an easy target and white people will one day be the minority down the track your kids kids kids will breed with non anglo saxon people ,,and any religon is tolerated in our societies ,,and theres more muslims than christians and catholics put together i hear ,,,so its gonna happen its just a matter of time

in 100-200 years no American will be white.

Then it'll be just another third-world nation.

DOMS said:
Then it'll be just another third-world nation.
Yes, that is the future of America, and that is what it's leaders want .

What do you guys think can be done to keep this from happening, other than WWIII??

TBAR said:
What do you guys think can be done to keep this from happening, other than WWIII??
It is over, get out of America as soon as you can.

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:

You wanna start our own gym in Canada?? :laugh:

it's a shitpile now

ForemanRules said:
dont head to austrlaia because we are heading the same way , south australian government wants to ship in 5.6 million foreiners because south aus has an aging population ,,it allready looks like we have been invaded this is getting bad

aceshigh said:
dont head to austrlaia because we are heading the same way , south australian government wants to ship in 5.6 million foreiners because south aus has an aging population ,,it allready looks like we have been invaded this is getting bad
That's too bad, well I will have to do some research then on my escape plan.

wouldnt be looking at england,,,,,,,,or france,,,,,,mabye russia i dunno too cold up there for brown people :)

IML Gear Cream!
It's possible that as the world becomes hotter and more uv rays penetrate the sky those with fair skin may not fair well in the future, there is that possibility. There is also a chance that if I do have a child he/she may fall in love with someone black and have children who all fall in love with someone black and eventually decide to take on the Muslim faith. Does it worry me or concern me one bit? Not at all. What me worry!

Back