• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your Occupation

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I am bored right now before breakfast. And so I tought it would be neat to know more about all of my buds here in the Forums. Sooooooo, I am wondering what all of your occupations are. If you are a student, where? what are you studying? and what do you plan on doing for a career? I know lifting, fitness, etc. are "hobbies" or something..not everyone's career (exluding a few like w8 and DP)....Don't get me wrong, I take it ultra-serious...but, I realize we all have "day" jobs as well..

Right now I'm enrolled at the University of Central Florida. I have one more year! Which can't come soon enough!
I'm studying Political Science with a focus in International Relations/Comparative Politics. I plan on getting my Master's from a "good" school (Harvard, Princeton, Yale would be ideal - we'll see if I can get accepted!) Then I want to get my Ph.D. and become a college professor. I want to do research on some level and get involved with groups/organizations dealing with environmental issues and/or human rights issues..I also want to try to get a job writing for some sort of political science journal or maybe just write books (or both):thumb: sounds like a lot, but I want to do what I can to make this world a better place

oh, and of course, continue to lift the whole time!:D

Good for you, Freeman. Looks like you've got a pretty good future planned for yourself. :)

I am a System Administrator for a PeopleSoft HR/Payroll system. Basically, I test any fix or update that gets applied to the system, and there are a LOT of them.

I am currently a Estimator for a Heat Exchanger Co. We produce Heat Exchangers for the petrochimical industry. And I'm also a retired Police Officer from the City that I live in.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Good for you, Freeman. Looks like you've got a pretty good future planned for yourself. :)

I am a System Administrator for a PeopleSoft HR/Payroll system. Basically, I test any fix or update that gets applied to the system, and there are a LOT of them.

So you're a computer nerd? :D

I love computers and stuff of the sort, but I could never do what you do! I'm not that smart with them! I applaud you!

Originally posted by freeman1504
That sounds pretty complicated. I don't even know what a heat exchanger is! :confused:

It is exactly what is says it is......it's a cylidrical device that exchanges heat. It is a intregal part of the process of changing oil to gasoline.

Originally posted by freeman1504
So you're a computer nerd? :D

I love computers and stuff of the sort, but I could never do what you do! I'm not that smart with them! I applaud you!

I don't know shit about computers. I only know the system that I use. :D

Originally posted by IPMC
It is exactly what is says it is......it's a cylidrical device that exchanges heat. It is a intregal part of the process of changing oil to gasoline.
Could I exchange some of your heat for some of my snow?????
:D
I know!!!:doh:
As to what I do,I'm a sound technician,a sound board operator is my main thing
and anything that has to do with the technical aspect in the entertainement industry.
Sound,light,video,tv...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero
Could I exchange some of your heat for some of my snow?????

Hell NO.......your the one that wants to live up there. Aint nothing stopping you from moving to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Network Administrator/Engineer - Currently UNEMPLOYED!!!

It looks as though I may have a chance to be working for the State of NH!!

*crosses fingers*

Let's see.... where to begin? Due to mega interests in life I guess you could say "all trades".

Audio Engineer/Video Production/Music Business: Finished/Graduated from Full Sail Real World Education

Attended but did not finish at UCF.

Currently attending New Horizon's Computer Learning Center
Finished A+ courses currently enrolled in MCSE (Starting here very soon)

After that I intend to finish my bachelors (for once and NOT get sidetracked by a great job offer...... I hate that!! Silly as it sounds)

Experienced in Retail, Restaurant & Technical Call Center Mgmt. Scary, huh? Oh yeah, Certified PT previously with ACE and now through LA Fitness. Live sound and employed at a few Record Companies.

Employment? Currently accepting a position with two companies so technically unemployed until tomorrow. :)

Originally posted by IPMC
I am currently a Estimator for a Heat Exchanger Co. We produce Heat Exchangers for the petrochimical industry. And I'm also a retired Police Officer from the City that I live in.

I sure hope you're good at it because you ain't ever gonna make it as a typist. :rofl:

I'm a 22 year Air Force Master Sergeant. Currently I'm the Superintendent of a small organization that writes aircraft maintenance training courses. I'm SUPPOSED to retire in six months but it looks like ole' Saddam Shithead is gonna throw a monkey wrench into that plan. :(

Originally posted by ALBOB
I sure hope you're good at it because you ain't ever gonna make it as a typist. :rofl:

I know I suck at spelling and typing.......but I'm good at lifting heavy things.

network/systems administrator.

Wondering what else I'd rather be doing in life...

I'm a Loan Processor for a mortgage company :)
(23 yrs old--been in the business for 5 yrs.)

I am currently working in Information Technology (for the past 7 years), including hardware/software, system admin, help desk, user training, etc.

I have a Bachelor's from Colorado State University, and I just started working on a Master's in Business Management at Regis University.

My ultimate goal is the same as yours freeman to teach at a university.

Originally posted by Princess
I'm a Loan Processor for a mortgage company :)
(23 yrs old--been in the business for 5 yrs.)

Hey, Im closing on my house loan in a few days... What kind of interest rates do you guys have?

well~ depending on your credit..
Todays rates are around 5.5 for awesome scores! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a TSgt in the USAF. Flight dispatcher.

I work in construction. I do all types of renovation work, I get homes ready for occupancy. I do framing, hang and tape sheetrock, hang doors an trim houses, plumbing, roofing & siding. Am currently getting ready to go back to school to get my inspectors license. Then I can have it easy and not work as hard anymore.

Originally posted by Stickboy
I'm a TSgt

Buy a vowel dude, what's a "TSgt"? :scratch:

Just kididng, it's noon on Monday and I haven't had any coffee yet. :cry:

I'm 23yrs. old. I graduated from Berklee College of Music (boston,MA) in 2001. I play guitar (mostley Jazz and improvised music). I moved to New York City Oct. 2001. It is hard trying to make it as a musician, especially right now, so my day job is doing EDI processing for this company. I hate my job it is the worst and to top it off I hate the people that I work with. (as you can tell by the quotes at the bottom of my posts I am a pretty dark person.)

Originally posted by P-funk (as you can tell by the quotes at the bottom of my posts I am a pretty dark person.)

I'm gonna call you on one. You took credit for "Life is pain." Isn't that from Lond Kiss Goodnight? :scratch:

I'm gonna call you on one. You took credit for "Life is pain." Isn't that from Lond Kiss Goodnight?

I am not familiar with Lond Kiss Goodnight. What is that?

Originally posted by mmafiter
Federal Correctional Officer, Emergency Response Team Member, and Mixed Martial Arts club owner. :)

HEY MMA..........what ever became of that job you were after? The instructors.

Back