• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Countdown to the big 30

IML Gear Cream!
Great, looks like good meals Iain. I ate horribly all weekend, and southern food!!!

Ok here is yesterday's workout. And yes I am a fat fuck and weak as shit.
60 secs RI were alot harder then I expected. Doh! Why do I become so inconsisten with my training. I am like a fucking Yo-Yo

workout A
front squat 12,10,10,8
DB bench press 14,10,10,10
step up 12,10,10
bent over BB row 12,10,10,10
skull crushers 10,10,10

Notice no weights posted. When I am satisfied with what I am moving around, I will begin posting these again.

A new baby :clap: Why didn't you tell me soon? :finger:

Congrats!! :D

Yeah, I would think about adding those things I mentioned to you to help combat the sides. Especially if you are playing hockey still. I have a high tolerance for pain and let me tell ya, when the sides hit, I would crawl in a corner like a little baby. It hurts like a motha fucker. Start the stuff now instead of waiting til the sides come. Trust me, you will be thankful. Oh and expect some water retention :grumble:

Man I didn't tell you either.

Even some of my friends from when I was a kid said I forgot to tell them :(

So it is pretty bad the cramping eh? How long did it take to kick in?

I will look into some Potassium Magnesium and Taurine

Should I be low Carbing with this product? I thought that cause more cramping?

BTW I plan on keeping this stack for close to 2 months, am I nuts? LOL

Listen to Jodi, the pain and cramps WILL be bad. For me the lethargy and mood swings were bad as well.

C'mon, post the weights. If I post'em you can post'em!!! And what's this 4 set crap? Trying to one up me? LOL!!!

IainDaniel said:
Man I didn't tell you either.

Even some of my friends from when I was a kid said I forgot to tell them :(

So it is pretty bad the cramping eh? How long did it take to kick in?

I will look into some Potassium Magnesium and Taurine

Should I be low Carbing with this product? I thought that cause more cramping?

BTW I plan on keeping this stack for close to 2 months, am I nuts? LOL
Don't low carb it for more than 1 day at a time or you will feel it :eek:

Cramps took a few weeks to kick in. So doesn't MP though too ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Um Ball hockey last night. Legs are really not happy with me right now

You aren't cramping yet are you?

No. Just not used to running.

Plus my legs were a little tender from my workout the day before.

I expected this. :(

Oh and don't worry when they kick in you will be the first I notify LOL

Alright one week in with this stack. Notice some increase in Temp feeling, also bloating (water retention) kicks in pretty good.

Other then that everything is honky dory.

Will try to be more regular with my journal.

what stack?

IainDaniel said:
Dosing will be as follows
Melting Point 8 caps a day
Sesamin 2 caps a day
Fish oil 6 caps a day.

I know Fish oil isn't really anything out of the ordinary, but dosing with MP seems to be beneficial

Things are going well. Ball Hockey last night, legs aren't as messed up as last week. Thank god that was a good 4 days recovery.

On a side note I have been having some back pains, in my lower back. Figured it was just my bad back, but I did nothing to aggrevate it. So we will see how this goes.

Starting the third week.

Weighing in at 216.0 lbs

No problems to report.

Might be picking up another night of hockey, However this will be Ice Hockey.

On the side. Literally just got back from my wifes ultrasound appointment. Was really cool, and we had an awesome technician. He was so thorough about what he is doing and fun. Anyway everything is going well. Baby looks healthy. The Sex of the baby will be a suprise.

Glad to hear things are going well and that the baby looks healthy!! Have you still been making your workouts?

IML Gear Cream!
IainDaniel said:
Starting the third week.

Weighing in at 216.0 lbs

No problems to report.

Might be picking up another night of hockey, However this will be Ice Hockey.

As opposed to tonsil hockey?

I am looking forward to reading this puppy, I loved sesathin and want to see some feedback on Melting Point. I don't think I would take it after the whole M1T cramping fiasco, but who knows.

Rocco32 said:
Glad to hear things are going well and that the baby looks healthy!! Have you still been making your workouts?

Yep :D in the grove.

Dale Mabry said:
As opposed to tonsil hockey?

I am looking forward to reading this puppy, I loved sesathin and want to see some feedback on Melting Point. I don't think I would take it after the whole M1T cramping fiasco, but who knows.

Right now I play Ball Hockey once a week, indoors at an arena. So it is a shit load of running.

Yeah I am worried about the cramping as well. There has been a little bit of lethargy.

Alright so I picked up Ice Hockey on Sunday nights. Hat Trick should have been 4 goals in a 6-2 win. Don't know if this has anything to do with the supps. But my endurance was in the shitter, and quads were fatigued very easily.

Then Tonite, the back pumps began oh the joy beginning of week 4. I can deal with them right now. Ball Hockey tomorrow night should be interesting. :eek:

IainDaniel said:
Alright so I picked up Ice Hockey on Sunday nights. Hat Trick should have been 4 goals in a 6-2 win. Don't know if this has anything to do with the supps. But my endurance was in the shitter, and quads were fatigued very easily.

Then Tonite, the back pumps began oh the joy beginning of week 4. I can deal with them right now. Ball Hockey tomorrow night should be interesting. :eek:
Hmmm may or may not be the MP side efffects kickin' in. Any cramping?

nope no cramping yet.

Just an FYI these are like a pump in the lower back after Hypers or Deads

Well it seems that instance of a back pump was just that one instance.

Still no cramping, the only note is a decreased libido. This occured when I used Sesamin previously, wonder if MP has any impact?

Weight hasn't changed much. still hovering around 216lbs. However wife said she notices me getting leaner out of no where yesterday. This is because I walk around the house in boxers most of the time.

So starting week 5 Still at 8 caps MP, 2 sesamin, 6 fishoil, and now 6 Basic Cuts a day.

Oh and I just ate a shit load of pasta, tummy all bloated.

We got smoked in hockey last night short bench only three guys on the bench. Ball hockey tomorrow night.

Sounds like your doing well! Hows the rest of life? Nice to see a post :p

doing alright... not as consitent in my diet as I would like to be. Life in general is alright. Reoccurance of Phantom Smells. Back is doing well. Wife is healthy with the expected little one. Kyle is growing up too fast.

Gots me a new car Pontiac G6 GT. Nice ride. especially when work covers it :)

How about yourself? See you are going on your cruise this week, that will be awesome. Hows work?

Work sucks big time. About the phantom smells...are you seeing anyone?

I've been HORRIBLE on my diet!! But at least I'm working out. I just have trouble with diet when I know I'll be on a cruise with 24hr buffett!!

Congrats on the car...though I hate pontiacs!!!

Still hitting the gym?

Rocco32 said:
Work sucks big time. About the phantom smells...are you seeing anyone?

I've been HORRIBLE on my diet!! But at least I'm working out. I just have trouble with diet when I know I'll be on a cruise with 24hr buffett!!

Congrats on the car...though I hate pontiacs!!!

Still hitting the gym?

Went to the doc today. It got me no where... go figure. She attributed it to Migrane Auras, but talking to Trouble and Bandaidwoman has me doubting that. I dunno, just something I am going to have to deal with I guess.

Workouts are here and there usually twice a week plus ice hockey and ball hockey. I understand what you are saying WRT to your vacation, that mindset always sets in a few weeks before hand like a countdown LOL. or as I like to call it prepreation for the trip :)

What is so bad about your job? Quit Lisa can take care of you now :D

Why no love for the Pontiac, I am impressed with the G6

Back