• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Countdown to the big 30

IML Gear Cream!
IainDaniel said:
Went to the doc today. It got me no where... go figure. She attributed it to Migrane Auras, but talking to Trouble and Bandaidwoman has me doubting that. I dunno, just something I am going to have to deal with I guess.

Workouts are here and there usually twice a week plus ice hockey and ball hockey. I understand what you are saying WRT to your vacation, that mindset always sets in a few weeks before hand like a countdown LOL. or as I like to call it prepreation for the trip :)

What is so bad about your job? Quit Lisa can take care of you now :D

Why no love for the Pontiac, I am impressed with the G6
Can you go to a different doctor?

I'm just bored in my job right now and other things I can't really talk about. I'm ready to go to Burger King :) I've already thought of letting Lisa be the breadwinner LOL. She hasn't gone for it yet :D

I owned 2 pontiacs (used) and both broke down on me and was hell trying to get fixed. Ever since I'm weary of Pontiacs. The G6 looks cool though :thumbs:

DOMS seem to be lasting longer. Just started this week. Not fun.

Back