• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How would you deal with my situation???

IML Gear Cream!
dude, thank you so much. this is so inspirational. my bad habits are that I usually do not eat breakfast, and I fast all the way till my first lunch hour, which is around 4pm. then I dont eat again till like around 11pm.
fatSucks,
I hope I am not one of the people you feel was coming off as rude, but I was serious with my advice. I highly suggest buying a blender, rice cooker, and George Foreman grill; these are the three things I use the most myself. If you are really crammed for time, you can make a shake for breakfast with the blender (and a shake right before bed as well). The Foreman grill is great for chicken, and make rice with the rice cooker.. Gladware these and bring them to work; I do this for school almost daily. Check out the grocery list in the stickies. Here's a quick list of some foods that are considered staple foods in the bodybuilder's diet. Don't be afraid of the fats in this list.. you need good fat sources in your diet and those are three.

Protein:
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Egg whites
- Cottage Cheese
- Whey protein powder

Carbs:
- Rolled Oats
- Brown Rice
- Sweet Potato
- Fruits: Bananas, Strawberries, Pears

Fats:
- Natural Peanut Butter
- Omega 3 Fish Oils
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil

meal plan

9am snack: fruits.

12pm lunch: 2 slices of brown bread, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes.

2pm snack: fruits.

5pm or 7pm dinner: brown rice, grilled chicken, salad.

^something similar to this. I will have to think of what to replace them with so I dont get bored of eating the same thing everyday.

should I put a protein shake in there somewhere? or can I replace one of those meals with it? should I even take a protein shake?

my old typical habits were: junkfood every day. im not eating out anymore. I been pluggin in my typical meal into Nutrition Data and I cannot belive how much calories I was taking in in one shot. Im talking about ~1500 to ~2000 in one sitting :wacko:

lol at you guys making the penis jokes, I can see my dick nice and clear, and trust me I can fuck like a rabbit. dont let these 300lb fool you. lol :roflmao:

That's a great step ahead. I'd add some more protein in so you have protein in every meal.

If you work out during your 2 days off you should get ~1.5g of protein per pound of lean body mass (total mass minus fat).

Make sure you get enough fats in too. Most of it should be unsaturated. Saturated fat should be kept at a minimum and transfat should be avoided at all cost. Just carry a box of mixed nuts around and eat a few (something like a small tablespoon) at each meal. Don't be fooled by the name fats. Fats (especially fish oil and EFA's, essential fatty acids) are very good for you.

You got the fruit and the veggies in check, that's great. Fibrous veggies are probably the healthiest and leanest nutrition available.

Make sure you drink enough water. You basically can't drink too much water. 2 liters per day at the very minimum and 4-6 is even better. If you don't like water, drink Crystal Light.

After your workout you should drink a PWO, post workout shake. I suggest something like skimmed milk with 2 scoops of whey and a banana/some oats in it. This is a very important meal, because your body is craving for protein and some carbs after your workout. Never skip this one.

Good luck. With that diet you should be losing 2 pounds per week. Be careful not to lose more than that or you'll start burning muscle instead of fat.

Your meals lack protein and fat. You should have proteins, carbs, and fats in every meal with some exceptions (most people do not like to have fats in their post workout meal/shake, and most do not like to have carbs in their last meal).

fatsucks said:
I can see my dick nice and clear, and trust me I can fuck like a rabbit. dont let these 300lb fool you. lol :roflmao:
:thinking:

That's a great step ahead. I'd add some more protein in so you have protein in every meal.

If you work out during your 2 days off you should get ~1.5g of protein per pound of lean body mass (total mass minus fat).

Make sure you get enough fats in too. Most of it should be unsaturated. Saturated fat should be kept at a minimum and transfat should be avoided at all cost. Just carry a box of mixed nuts around and eat a few (something like a small tablespoon) at each meal. Don't be fooled by the name fats. Fats (especially fish oil and EFA's, essential fatty acids) are very good for you.

You got the fruit and the veggies in check, that's great. Fibrous veggies are probably the healthiest and leanest nutrition available.

Make sure you drink enough water. You basically can't drink too much water. 2 liters per day at the very minimum and 4-6 is even better. If you don't like water, drink Crystal Light.

After your workout you should drink a PWO, post workout shake. I suggest something like skimmed milk with 2 scoops of whey and a banana/some oats in it. This is a very important meal, because your body is craving for protein and some carbs after your workout. Never skip this one.

Good luck. With that diet you should be losing 2 pounds per week. Be careful not to lose more than that or you'll start burning muscle instead of fat.
good points on the fats. take in a tbsp of olive oil too-its easy to mix it in a shake.
Eat a lot of greens because they really make you feel full.
lastly, crystal light (or my personal favorite wylers-cheaper) enables me to handle two gallons of water a day.

Your meals lack protein and fat. You should have proteins, carbs, and fats in every meal with some exceptions (most people do not like to have fats in their post workout meal/shake, and most do not like to have carbs in their last meal).

:thinking:

LoL :roflmao:

Anyway, fatsucks. I am routing for you man. It seems your atitude is taking a turn for the best as you adapt to the way things work around here. People won't hand you anything but there are some of the most knowledgable health and fitness fanatics on the internet. So learn to have some respect. Regardless, good luck man. The healthy route is the only route to leading an enjoyable life.

Ok, so I joined this forum over a year ago. never came back till now. I actually gained weight, an extra 13pounds since. so now Im 313lbs. yikes.
heres my dilema: Im working 2 full time jobs. I dont have time to cook, and I dont want to make food during the weekend for the following week. I basically eat outside everyday. The only thing I possibly have time for is breakfast, which I never make, but if it comes down to it, its the only meal I can possibly prepare. before I was not drinking water at all, now I started drinking crystal light and Im drinking like 4 or 5, 24oz bottles every day. If I have Wendys, I get a turkey sandwich instead of a burger, and I ask for a baked potato instead of fries. every other day I get some rice beans and chicken, or I go to subway for a nice sub. I need help with my dinner, what should I eat as my third meal? remember that Im always at work except for my days off. I dont like those frozen smartones dinner. help me out with some suggestions.

thanks

a) this thread is fucking stupid because everyone is just being annoying.

b) your problem is actually very simple and you are making it very complex.

Here is the answer you need (although it probably isn't what you WANT to hear):

a) living a healthy lifestyle is important, not only for the way you look, but also the way you feel.

b) No one wants to cook every weekend and have their food planned out for the week. Sorry to say, that is the way it sometimes has to be. If you want to lose that fat and be healthy you have to change your lifestyle. There is no quick fix or easy ways out.

c) start slow. don't change everything overnight. Start simple. Prepare a few meals each week. drink more water. get more fruit and veggies in your diet.

d) set small goals.....this week I will eat salad in 2 of my meals, etc.....small goals lead to large victories.

e) You have to stop making excuses and just say...."what can I do to better my situation." You know what your problems are......you need to change the way you are looking at things.

I definitely like those suggestions and think it could help anyone in a diet.

a) this thread is fucking stupid because everyone is just being annoying.

b) your problem is actually very simple and you are making it very complex.

Here is the answer you need (although it probably isn't what you WANT to hear):

a) living a healthy lifestyle is important, not only for the way you look, but also the way you feel.

b) No one wants to cook every weekend and have their food planned out for the week. Sorry to say, that is the way it sometimes has to be. If you want to lose that fat and be healthy you have to change your lifestyle. There is no quick fix or easy ways out.

c) start slow. don't change everything overnight. Start simple. Prepare a few meals each week. drink more water. get more fruit and veggies in your diet.

d) set small goals.....this week I will eat salad in 2 of my meals, etc.....small goals lead to large victories.

e) You have to stop making excuses and just say...."what can I do to better my situation." You know what your problems are......you need to change the way you are looking at things.
funk's right. This was a waste of internet space. It spanned 5 pages to say get your fat fucking ass and do something about a problem you have control over.

All hail the mighty funk!!

meal plan

9am snack: fruits.

12pm lunch: 2 slices of brown bread, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes.

2pm snack: fruits.

5pm or 7pm dinner: brown rice, grilled chicken, salad.

^something similar to this. I will have to think of what to replace them with so I dont get bored of eating the same thing everyday.

should I put a protein shake in there somewhere? or can I replace one of those meals with it? should I even take a protein shake?

my old typical habits were: junkfood every day. im not eating out anymore. I been pluggin in my typical meal into Nutrition Data and I cannot belive how much calories I was taking in in one shot. Im talking about ~1500 to ~2000 in one sitting :wacko:

lol at you guys making the penis jokes, I can see my dick nice and clear, and trust me I can fuck like a rabbit. dont let these 300lb fool you. lol :roflmao:
As ABC said, you're starting to see how things work here. Sometimes you get nothing but useful advice, other times you get some asshole flapping his jaws and then you get useful advice mixed in with bullshit comments ... it's up to you to sort out what you need and not let the rest of it bother you. It helps to look at people's posts. Look at P-funk's or Jug's journals. I doubt either one ever put themselves in the position you have, so losing damn near half their body weight is not something they have ever done. On the other hand P-funk CAN bench press your body weight and then some. Look at the kinds of questions Jugs has asked. You see the commitment these guys make to themselves. Learn from that too. Make that level of commitment to yourself and you will enjoy success.

You obviously need a workout plan. Organize one and post that so you have the dietary changes combined with your exorcise schedule. After that comes the next and hardest step ... staying with this plan you have devised for yourself. Coming in here and posting your daily situation helps keep things in perspective.

Unless you are getting rich over night, drop one of the jobs. Your health and well being are 1 million times more important than another paycheck that is only aiding in you killing yourself. You do understand that at your height, waist size, and weight are extremely dangerous man. I am 1" shorter than you, and the most I EVER was in my life (before starting my lifestyle change) was 265 lbs and a 40 inch waist. I felt and looked like absolute garbage. It was seriously disgusting. Now, at a pretty decent looking 195, I can finally see my muscles shining through. I am addicted to eating healthy and training hard. I get more pussy and looks from hot chicks now than I could have ever imagined.

You, my friend are at some dangerous stats right there. You need to take action now before you develop some serious health problems. And don't act like an asshole towards the people that want to see you succeed. I owe alot of what I've accomplished to the knowledge and support of the people that frequent these forums. Show some respect or you won't get shit in return. Now get off your tubby ass and go do something.

The BSometer is spiking.

Bullshit-Meter.jpg

LoL :roflmao:

Anyway, fatsucks. I am routing for you man. It seems your atitude is taking a turn for the best as you adapt to the way things work around here. People won't hand you anything but there are some of the most knowledgable health and fitness fanatics on the internet. So learn to have some respect. Regardless, good luck man. The healthy route is the only route to leading an enjoyable life.

Do you manage his network? :confused:

I can finally see my muscles shining through.

I call BS. How exactly does a muscle "shine through?"

I owe alot of what I've accomplished to the knowledge and support of the people that frequent these forums. Show some respect or you won't get shit in return. Now get off your tubby ass and go do something.

Yeah show some respect for ABC's fatsucks. He's been a member of the forums for almost 60 days now.

what the fuck dyl? you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? God you're such an asshole! Give the man some respect-he's been here for 60 days! Jeez, not like he's a fucking newb....

oh wait he is!!!!!:yes:

Can I be like you when I grow up Dyl?

what the fuck dyl? you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? God you're such an asshole! Give the man some respect-he's been here for 60 days! Jeez, not like he's a fucking newb....

oh wait he is!!!!!:yes:

Can I be like you when I grow up Dyl?

I'm just trying to gain something from his senority and infinite wisdom.

LOL ... after you're here a while you get used to the who's who of IM. For example ... if we put IM names to this video then P-func would be the guy talking to the wife while Bigdyl or Jugs would be the husband.

Learn to leave your ego at the door and have fun here ... getting all :yell: is for :loser: is all I'm sayin.

I call BS. How exactly does a muscle "shine through?"

Yeah show some respect for ABC's fatsucks. He's been a member of the forums for almost 60 days now.

Hey juice face. You just don't give up, huh? Go back to your little look out booth where you make a solid $8 an hour. :kissu:

See the thing was I wasn't asking for respect, I was telling him to show some respect to you guys, the ones with the most knowledge. But Bigdyls small mind couldn't process all of that information so he resorts to talking shit to make up for his lack of style.

Back