• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Markus is HUGE

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2cd959bec1f44e0b8d26856il5.jpg

Ahhh isn't that cute he is using his chest as a pillow. :laugh:

That one looks to be a little photoshopped. Any one else think that?

mdfeb2006sn3.jpg

:nope:

Its very hard to respect people like that who do the things they do to get there.

Like what?

You kidding me? All the drugs they have to inject and the oral ones they put down their pipe holes. Lets be honest here theres lots of people who do it naturally and will never aquire that size, hell not even half that size. Those are the guys I respect.

finals2cutlerruhlcolemaqd0.jpg

ruehlaug061il0.jpg

You kidding me? All the drugs they have to inject and the oral ones they put down their pipe holes. Lets be honest here theres lots of people who do it naturally and will never aquire that size, hell not even half that size. Those are the guys I respect.
I agree that what he is doing is not healthy, simply because of the dosis that he has to take to grow ever further at this point.
But if you are talking about steroids(the amount normal people use), it's nothing more than a boost from the point of witch you don't grow naturally any more.
That has nothing to do with the time and dedication that people like Markus put in every day to inprove his body.
Some people do it without drugs, some people do it with, but the only difference is the factor in witch the training, eating and sleeping wil make progress, it will speed it up just a little, and help you get over that line that is the limit of your own (Natural)growth potential.

pretricepsax1.jpg

presidechestou8.jpg

cutlerruhlsidean0.jpg

jamesruhlbicepsli0.jpg

gunterruhlfrontuv4.jpg

finals2haneybobmu1.jpg

gpspain06092412wj7.jpg

zuerich0649hu2.jpg

hes shot so much shit in his ass thats just not right
What's not right is, is that you focus on that, instead of having respect for what he is doing.

There is no pro bodybuilder that is clean, and no top amateurs as well, and all of the millions of people around the world that use steroids are not dying right now, there are no real paterns in illnesses that they get, so all of you crackers, stop talking about all that bullshit about what he may use or how much he has used, but focus on the hardcore mentality that people like Markus have.

Hehehehehe yeah you're right, it probably is:laugh: :dont: :D

Your right there is no pro bodybuilders that are clean, however I have no repect for their profession. The juiced profession that is. I see nothing wrong with doing a cycle here or there, but to get that size they have to be eating and sleeping with an IV in.

Another reason I dislike it would be, how many people pick up bb'ing mags and say damn I want to be him! I want to be that size! Alot of high school guys do. So what do they do, they pick an article out of it and start whaling away at 20 sets per bodypart. Eventually overtraining and not much bigger. They see these big old guys on the front of these mags and ask someone who in the hell do they get that big? I have been working my ass off. The reply is steroids. So the young kid goes and gets some. Any for that matter. He knows nothing about them nor does he care, he thinks all are created equal. So he just injects this and that, and goes by the details from his dealer. Which is probably to much , because everyone knows a dealer is going to want to sell back to the kid asap. The kid either ends up messing something up, dieing from it, or if lucky turns out ok, but still does not end up anywhere near the size of the pro. So whats he do? More steroids, and this just keeps going on and on.

Its just a very unhealthy thing they put out there for the young adults around. So no personally I dont think to much of bodybuilders like that.

You're still looking at it the wrong way.

Yes there are huge bodybuilders on the covers of Flex, M&F, MD and more, but if they would read the magazins correctly, they would find out that it's about training and eating right.
Most peopel don't want to get to the size of Markus or Ronnie, some people are happy with the look of a covermodel from Men's Health, at the end of the day, if they start up correctly, they will see results and will be happy to be making progress, now that they are not getting huge in 1 day is no suprise, even to them, but as they are learning more about bodybuilding, they will find out about steroid, and they will eighter get it, or just not, but that is not the vault of people lik Markus, all of the billions of woman that want to have the body of a supermodel, great, don't eat, exercise all day long, take fatburners, no that is healthy. but I'd suggest you go after those bitches first before you take down someone like markus, because if stupid people are going to do stuff like that, it will probably ot be the only harmfull thing that they will do.

I have picked up a number of bb'ing mags and I have a hard time finding anything of useful information in them. From time to time they post a good diet, but maybe 1 out of 100 workouts they post can be used by non-steroid users. That is if they except to get results.

I am still trying to figure out what you are trying to argue with me for about this, I am not telling you not to model your life after him, I am just saying I have no respect for the entire IFBB. I think it sucks and I wouldnt be one of those guys for anything. Not to many of them live to long, its not even about health anymore, but rather a one way path to suicide.

Your right there is no pro bodybuilders that are clean, however I have no repect for their profession. The juiced profession that is. I see nothing wrong with doing a cycle here or there, but to get that size they have to be eating and sleeping with an IV in.

Another reason I dislike it would be, how many people pick up bb'ing mags and say damn I want to be him! I want to be that size! Alot of high school guys do. So what do they do, they pick an article out of it and start whaling away at 20 sets per bodypart. Eventually overtraining and not much bigger. They see these big old guys on the front of these mags and ask someone who in the hell do they get that big? I have been working my ass off. The reply is steroids. So the young kid goes and gets some. Any for that matter. He knows nothing about them nor does he care, he thinks all are created equal. So he just injects this and that, and goes by the details from his dealer. Which is probably to much , because everyone knows a dealer is going to want to sell back to the kid asap. The kid either ends up messing something up, dieing from it, or if lucky turns out ok, but still does not end up anywhere near the size of the pro. So whats he do? More steroids, and this just keeps going on and on.

Its just a very unhealthy thing they put out there for the young adults around. So no personally I dont think to much of bodybuilders like that.

you're absolutely clueless and have no idea as to the amount of drugs that are used in pro sports, bb'ing gets the bad rap because the athletes "look juiced", wake the fuck up, by the posts you have made you might as well stop watching pro football, baseball and most Olympic events.

as a side note, no one as ever died from steroid use and the long term side effects are minimal at best. go talk to an ex pro football player about their physical health after retirement.

IML Gear Cream!
you're absolutely clueless and have no idea as to the amount of drugs that are used in pro sports, bb'ing gets the bad rap because the athletes "look juiced", wake the fuck up, by the posts you have made you might as well stop watching pro football, baseball and most Olympic events.
In bodybuilding they know everyone's useing and they don't care in other sports they at least try to eliminate drug cheats. Also, the amount of drugs proffesional bb's use is far greater thus more dangerous than other athletes. As stated earlier they are poor rolemodels for young bodybuilders.

as a side note, no one as ever died from steroid use and the long term side effects are minimal at best. QUOTE]

In most places governments do not put a great deal of money into steroid research as it is not a major issue in society compared to cancer, depression etc therefore it's hard to directly link steroids to deaths. However, quiet a number of known steroid abusers have died prematurely, ie Sonny schmidt (46), Scott Klein (30), Ron Teuful (45), Dan Duchaine (48),just to name a
few. Some users suffer problems, some don't but to say long term side effects are minimal is a bit of a broad generalization in my opinion.

Bodybuilding has been destroyed by the introduction of drugs. What once examplified health and clean living is now a drug abusing institution. I to have no respect for the modern day bodybuilder and I know of quite a few older bodybuilders that feel the exact same way!

In bodybuilding they know everyone's useing and they don't care in other sports they at least try to eliminate drug cheats. Also, the amount of drugs proffesional bb's use is far greater thus more dangerous than other athletes. As stated earlier they are poor rolemodels for young bodybuilders.

as a side note, no one as ever died from steroid use and the long term side effects are minimal at best. QUOTE]

In most places governments do not put a great deal of money into steroid research as it is not a major issue in society compared to cancer, depression etc therefore it's hard to directly link steroids to deaths. However, quiet a number of known steroid abusers have died prematurely, ie Sonny schmidt (46), Scott Klein (30), Ron Teuful (45), Dan Duchaine (48),just to name a
few. Some users suffer problems, some don't but to say long term side effects are minimal is a bit of a broad generalization in my opinion.

Bodybuilding has been destroyed by the introduction of drugs. What once examplified health and clean living is now a drug abusing institution. I to have no respect for the modern day bodybuilder and I know of quite a few older bodybuilders that feel the exact same way!

Sonny Schmidt was a heavy cocaine user and lived the fast life. AAS were the least of his issues.

as a side note, no one as ever died from steroid use and the long term side effects are minimal at best. go talk to an ex pro football player about their physical health after retirement.
Damn True Story.

true story. none of the older bb's used roids.:thumb:

Sonny schmidt (46), Scott Klein (30), Ron Teuful (45), Dan Duchaine (48),just to name a few. Some users suffer problems, some don't but to say long term side effects are minimal is a bit of a broad generalization in my opinion.

you forgot several other pro bodybuilders that died young, again not because of steroid use.

I don't know about steroid related deaths or long term effects, but that picture is exactly why I have no interest in body building. That dude's obnoxious. To me he looks even more disgusting than some 400 pound fat ass sitting there.

By your logic of no one has ever died for steroid use, would it be fair to say no one has ever died of cigarettes?

By your logic of no one has ever died for steroid use, would it be fair to say no one has ever died of cigarettes?

That makes no sense. There have been numerious studies that show that smoking leads to many terminal (or chronic) illnesses. In contrast, there are no well designed studies that indicate that steriods can lead to any terminal illnesses.

In fact, most of those so-called studies were nothing more than data collecting from people who were taking steroids to counter act any number of illnesses; including various forms of cancer and AIDS. Which is not a valid pool of test subjects if the goal is draw conclusions about steriod use and the average adult.

In contrast, there are no well designed studies that indicate that steriods can lead to any terminal illnesses.

There will never be. The ethics commitee wouldn't let that shit happen.

I wish they would though. It would be interesting to have a nice controlled long term study.

That makes no sense. There have been numerious studies that show that smoking leads to many terminal (or chronic) illnesses. In contrast, there are no well designed studies that indicate that steriods can lead to any terminal illnesses.

Just asking, I was under the impression there was evidence that showing the side effects of certain steroids on the body. For instance, I thought there was evidence that extended use of 17-alpha alkylated steroids can be toxic to your body? Everytime somebody posts a question about being a first time steroid user and I wanna take this and that, and they get all these replies telling them don't take this without that; or don't take these pills for more than 6 weeks; or you're not ready for that, start with test only. Where is this advice coming from if we have no well designed studies?

I know first hand how beneficial AAS can be when applied through the proper methods. I'm kinda playing devil's advocate here.

Back