• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mission Impossible is Nothing

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs you are so funny! :laugh: Love the way you motivate your gf, it's so sweet! No wonder she's doin so well ;) Altho I know she's a strong dedicated girl, I'm sure she appreciates the help :)

Lina- Hey honey :kiss: Yeah, things are going well in here, I'm feeling very good and very on track ;) I hope that stew turned out yummy ;)

Stace- Thank you so much sweetie :D The cravings are hard to beat sometimes, but I know I'm doing it for a reason ;)

Jill- Thanks! I had a great powerwalk :) I have chocolate whey and suck it down with water. It's not all that good but it does the trick!

Greeky- I know, he's a cutie :) You're right though, my own determinition and drive is what's making me do this, but his support definately helps :)

Tuesday 27th:

Meal 1:
7 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats

Meal 2:
1 dl whey
3 fish oil

Meal 3:
5 oz salmon
1/2 cup brown rice
6 strawberries
veggies

Meal 4:
7 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats
1 grapefruit

Meal 5:
2 oz chicken
1 grapefruit
1/2 pear
1/4 cup apple sauce

Many carbs today, I don't know if that will help me feel better, but it just felt like it would. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow, I'd love to go to the gym..

Totals:
1690 cals
158g protein 39%
169g carbs 42%
33g fat 18%

Workouts:
*Weights:
*Cardio:
- AM: 35 min powerwalk

Last edited:
:cry: I'm getting sick again :cry: At least it feels like it.. I've been feeling it in my throat for a few days and I've been sneezing a couple of times a day. Yesterday I was so crazy tired, it was insane, I thought it was just from lack of sleep so I pushed myself through two workouts, one AM session and then PM weights.. This morning my breathing was all weird when I was out walking and now it's just getting worse.. I got a weird sensation in the area around my heart on the bus today, but I'm sure that's nothing. Well, I was supposed to have a 60 min spinning session today :( I called around like crazy and finally found a girl who could cover for me! Damnit, I don't wanna be sick again, I've been doing so well! :cry: I'm eating some extra fruit today, somehow it feels like that will help me fight it.. It could be my excuse to have some more fruit, but I don't care :cry:
Damn, I'm one cranky bitch today :(
Justin, I neeeeed you!! :cry:

Oh Jenny- I hope you feel better soon sweetie :kiss: Eat your fruit and rest up!!

OH NO Jenny:no: take it easy and you will be over it soon!!!

Awwww baby... I wish I was there to take good care of you.

Make sure and get to bed nice and early tonight, and I'll come in your dreams and snuggle with you through the night.

Keep taking your glutamine too honey!

I hope you get better soon... I really wish I was there to bring you home some flowers and make you some chicken soup!

Love you baby :heartpump

Thanks guys, I feel a bit better :) It was a really good move to not teach spinning tonight. 60 min of that and I would have to stay in bed tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Justin, yeah, I took my glutamine :kiss: Thanks for reminding me honey :heart: I need you all the time you know, not just when I'm sick ;) I'm going to give you a call before bed, 3 time we talk today :laugh: Wuv wou :kiss:

Night all, this tired girl is going to bed :yawn:

Jenny I hope you feel better tomorrow when you wake up!!! I'm sorrrry you feel bad honey!! Rest okay! That was smart of you to not do your spinning class!!!

Hope you feel Better fast!!
Hugs!!:)

Originally posted by Jenny
I need you all the time you know, not just when I'm sick ;) I'm going to give you a call before bed, 3 time we talk today :laugh: Wuv wou :kiss:

I need you all the time too honey ;) Sick or not... and you can feel free to give me your flu cause you know, we share like that :p

We've been talking on the phone soooo much lately, haha, have I've enjoyed every second though. Really though, we need to get together really quickly because these phone calls might start getting out of hand :D

Wuv wou twou :kiss:

Hope you wake up feeling like a million bucks hottie! ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I'm feeling so much better today and I think I'll be going to the gym today;)

Thanks all :kiss:

Wednesday 28th:

Meal 1:
7 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats
1/2 small grapefruit

Meal 2:
1 dl whey
3 fish oil

Meal 3:
5 oz chicken'
veggies

Meal 4:
7 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats
5 strawberries

Meal 5:
1 dl whey
3 fish oil
2 slices cheese (had to bump the cals up a lil)

Totals:
1535cals
197g protein 54%
88g carbs 24%
36g fat 22%

Workouts:
Rest :( I HATE being sick :mad:

Last edited:
Morning sweetie!! Glad your feeling better today. Hope you got some good rest! :D

Hey Andrea.. I'm not feeling so good anymore :( No gym today, just wasn't possible. Thank you for the encouragement :)

ohh honey I'm sorry you still don't feel good!!! That stinks!!! :( But I'm proud of you for resting..gotta get well to see Justin!

Take care sweetie!

ahhh Jenny get better soon!! :kiss: Im glad to see that you didnt go and workout-Im bad and do when Im sick... not smart! get lots of rest girlie!!! :)

Stace, thanks honey :kiss: It's not bad, it's just bad enough to make me stay out of the gym, which makes me cranky :p Yeah, I need to be all well when Justin gets here :) It's getting harder and harder to be apart, we talk on the phone like 3 times a day now :grin: I'm hoping I'll be in the states when my parents get the phone bill :grin:

AJ- Thanks :) Yeah, I learned for past mistakes and now I stay out of there when I'm not feeling well. Last summer I was dragging a cold for two months since I wouldn't allow myself to rest, wasn't fun :no:

Jenny-- I'm glad your resting! ohhh I bet you do hope your in the states when they get the bill--Lordy I bet thats a big one!!! So Will you be here all summer??? For how long?

IML Gear Cream!
Stace, haha, okay, I'll tell you once again and hope you remember :p

This summer: 21st of May-August 10, JUSTIN WILL BE IN SWEDEN

On August 10, we will fly to the states TOGETHER and I'll start school on the 16th. Then we will stay in the states until May 2005 together :)

Got it? ;) :D

Hey Jenny!!!!

Cool, now you just need to make your way South when your in the states and visit Florida!

:wave2: ;) :)

Yeah baby, what are your plans for summer? ;)

:kiss: :heartpump

Originally posted by Jenny
Stace, haha, okay, I'll tell you once again and hope you remember :p

This summer: 21st of May-August 10, JUSTIN WILL BE IN SWEDEN

On August 10, we will fly to the states TOGETHER and I'll start school on the 16th. Then we will stay in the states until May 2005 together :)

Got it? ;) :D
SORRY JENNY! Yes Mam I got it!! I have a reallllly bad memory..sorry. I get teased a lot about it!!

That is So awesome! You guys are going to be so happy Together!:):D

Hey guys :)

Stace, you don't have to remember all about Justin's and my plans :p You're right though, we're going to be very happy together :D

Jill, we're working at my dad's company. I'd love to throw in a trip to Greece, we'll see if we can afford it :)

David, yeah, we'd love to come down :)

Justin, uh huh, I have all kinds of plans for this summer ;)

Thursday 29th:

Meal 1:
7 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats

Meal 2:
5 oz white fin fish (don't know the name in english :p )
1/2 cup brown rice
veggies

Meal 3:
1 dl whey
3 fish oil

Meal 4:
6 whites, 1 yolk
1/3 cup oats

Meal 5:
5 oz chicken
3 tbsp cc
veggies

Totals:
1627 cals
200g protein 52%
95g carbs 24%
41g fat 24%

Workouts:
*weights: pull
- WG Pulldowns: 3x8
- WG rows: 3x8
- Smith lunges: 3x12
- Leg curls: 3x10
- Hammer curls: 3x8
- Cable curls: 3x8
- Rope crunches: 3x15
- Crunches: 3x15
*Cardio: OFF
(just the regular walking to the bus and to school and all that :p )

Last edited:
I wore my goal jeans to school today ;)

And they looked amazing on you ;)

Oh, and as to Greece honey... :yes: Lets try and do it if we can. I'd love to get there and spend some time all alone with you just enjoying taking long walks, swims in the ocean, and maybe doin a little dancing too ;)

:banana:

AWW thats awesome! I love how it feels when you finally fit (and look good in) a piece of clothing you've been wanting to wear!

On the trip to Greece, that'd be awesome, but the prices will probably be higher since they are holding the Olympics this year.

As my new shirt says on the back "The Torch Comes Home 2004" :grin:

Back