• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muslim teen rape spree...Cops and Aussies scared

IML Gear Cream!
I stabbed her man 3 times for doing this to her. i hate rape. And sorry about the wording, i gotta learn to punctuate. her boi raped her, i stabbed him(gave him a knife in the leg stomach and arm) get it. i just hate the subject this shit gets me heated.

MyK said:
if you lost your eyelids in a car accident would you rather have your forskin or your elbow skin used as a new eyelid??????

:hmmm: or maybe they can grow you new eyelids on the back of a mouse like they do ears!

I know the penis/face thing turns you on, but I'll take the elbow option.

Vieope said:
I dont know if I understand, you were arrested because you gave a knife for your sister to protect herself?

he stabbed the guy who "raped" (she soo wanted it) his sister and went to jail!

DOMS said:
Those are considered attrocities in the Western world, what Muslims do is just part of their culture.

Well, I'm pretty sure some of what the SS were up to was socially acceptable by the Germans at that time. (OK, not everyone else, but still.)

The point is that's a lot of generalization of a race whom we only know through the "fair and balanced" reports of our crack news media in this country.

Pylon said:
You know, as long as we are condeming all the Muslims for the stuff a few of them did, can we go back and discuss the Germans and the whole "Holocaust" thing? What about us whities? I mean, that white guy that blew up the building in Oklahoma...that's probably representative of how we all act, right?
All Americans are fat because more than half are.
_38157357_fat_us_grab_300.jpg

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
I stabbed her man 3 times for doing this to her. i hate rape. And sorry about the wording, i gotta learn to punctuate. her boi raped her, i stabbed him(gave him a knife in the leg stomach and arm) get it. i just hate the subject this shit gets me heated.
I thought you went to jail just because you provided the weapon, it is understandable that you get upset when you talk about it.

went to juvie you faggot. and she wanted it. she is in a wheel chair you homo, a car accident caused that you son of a bitch. i dont care if you talk shit about me, or my lifting. but not my sis. now how dumb do you feel. idiot. paralyzed from the waist down. since she was 17. so have a nice a day, fucker!!

Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
went to juvie you faggot. and she wanted it. she is in a wheel chair you homo, a car accident caused that you son of a bitch. i dont care if you talk shit about me, or my lifting. but not my sis. now how dumb do you feel. idiot. paralyzed from the waist down. since she was 17. so have a nice a day, fucker!!

Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban

was she raped before or after the accident?

Pylon said:
Well, I'm pretty sure some of what the SS were up to was socially acceptable by the Germans at that time. (OK, not everyone else, but still.)

The point is that's a lot of generalization of a race whom we only know through the "fair and balanced" reports of our crack news media in this country.

I don't watch the news on TV. I don't trust major news outlets. They always have a political or monitary objective.

I only take the basic facts from new sources (online or dead tree) and educate myself the rest of the way.

If you don't think that treating women like non-people is common in the Muslim world, you need to do more self education.

IML Gear Cream!
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
maybe you want it you loose assed, dick sucking homo.

to rape your sister???? I havent even met her before!

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
I'm really sorry about your sister, whats worse is she has you for a brother.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
Ban Ban Ban
I didnt say anything bad about your sister, I feel really sorry about what happened to her.

and myk it was after the accident, wheww. i trip out sometimes iunno why, you all didnt know. shit i gotta watch that shit. sorry, but fo real no more dogging on my sis iight guys

Vieope said:
I just saw it but he wasnt referring to me. He is talking to you MyK.
I think it was you, I saw it on the cooking channnel and they were preparing rabbit. :lick:

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
and myk it was after the accident, wheww. i trip out sometimes iunno why, you all didnt know. shit i gotta watch that shit. sorry, but fo real no more dogging on my sis iight guys
Was the rapist arrested?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:

for sure man, we wern't dogging your sis! we just talk straight up, thats how we are here. sorry for the misunderstanding!

sorry again, like i said. just i mean i do not like people talking about my family or other shit. like girls getting hit or raped. this pisses me off, am i alone in this . who else would slaughter these fuckers in front of their familie for raping a lil girl or any female for that fact?

IML Gear Cream!
NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
like girls getting hit or raped. this pisses me off, am i alone in this .
No everyone gets pissed off with that. Even between criminals they dont like this. That is why I wanna know why Maniclion thinks you are a bad brother.. :confused:

Vieope said:
No everyone gets pissed off with that. Even between criminals they dont like this. That is why I wanna know why Maniclion thinks you are a bad brother.. :confused:
Because she has to worry about him flying off the handle and spending his years in prison.

i have calmed since then, that was when i was 15, now i yell and shit, but i think about what is she gonna do when i am locked up, then it calms me down and i think about it. so i am working on it brother belive me i am trying. this is why i went from just working out to totally tearing it up in the gym, i found how to release it in a productive manner. yes he was arrested. like a week after. when he left the hospital. but he gets out after 6 years. 3 more years. i think he shoulda got more. i hope he dies in there. cause i dont want to see him, butwe moved since then so i am sure i dont have to worry, plus he calls her aven tho she doesnt want him to, he says he got in a fight and may get 5 more years. i hope.then another5, and another and another.

Rapist don't do to good in prision buddy, hope that makes you feel better.

He calls her?! I would call the prison and tell them.. fuck that guy. Raping someone in a wheelchair is beyond fucked up.

I kno bro i know, he keeps asking them to add her. and they do. we wil prolly change her number. i tell her duh get it unlisted.

You or your family needs to call the pen. Tell them that the rapist thats in there is calling his victim.. thats totally un excusable, he should be put in lockdown for that shit. And if they keep letting him call her, get a fucking lawyer. This shit blows my mind, thats rediculous!

Muslims are rotten vermin.

Read the Quran and you will find out why.

Pylon said:
Wait! Wait! I know this one! Is it....America?

Oh, no sorry. That's for oil. My bad.

What triggered America's proactive stance against terrorism? Oh yes, islamo-fascists targeted and killed a couple thousand civilians and did billions of dollars in damage. The only people being targeted by our military are psycho's with the same twisted mentality to murder as many people as possible, men, women, children, it doesn't matter.

What's your favorite movie? Fahrenheit 9/11?

Back