• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muslim teen rape spree...Cops and Aussies scared

Mr_Snafu said:
Muslims are rotten vermin.

Read the Quran and you will find out why.

So, you've read it, then?

brogers said:
What triggered America's proactive stance against terrorism? Oh yes, islamo-fascists targeted and killed a couple thousand civilians and did billions of dollars in damage. The only people being targeted by our military are psycho's with the same twisted mentality to murder as many people as possible, men, women, children, it doesn't matter.

What's your favorite movie? Fahrenheit 9/11?

Do you really believe that? If that were the case, wouldn't we have gone after the people who actually attacked us (Saudis) or maybe try to get the guy behind it (Bin Laden)? Because we did neither.

AND if you pay attention, we weren't attacked because "psychos" hate us. The attacks were retribution for out foreign policy, our tendency to "help" a country and then never leave (see South Korea), our support for Isreal and the buildup of our military forces in Saudi Arabia (yup, the country most of the 9/11 attackers came from).

There are some very fucked up people in the world, including our own country. If we were really concerned with saving lives, we could have a bigger impact doing the work at home first. We've go plenty of our own problems. But we prefer to invade other countries and "solve" their problems for them. Maybe that's another reason there are so many people in the world that see us as a global bully.

F 911? Yeah, I saw it. It's a wonderful example of extremist propaganda, just from the other side of the spectrum. No better or worse than what rove cranks out every day.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
10 nukes and blow it off the earth. then build a bunch of quicky marts. lol

Ladies and gentlemen, the future of America. :rolleyes:

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
10 nukes and blow it off the earth. then build a bunch of quicky marts. lol

That's already sort of happening...

Don't worry, one day in the near feature you will be able to bask in the glory of an asphault covered planet. :rolleyes:

Pylon said:
Do you really believe that? If that were the case, wouldn't we have gone after the people who actually attacked us (Saudis) or maybe try to get the guy behind it (Bin Laden)? Because we did neither.

AND if you pay attention, we weren't attacked because "psychos" hate us. The attacks were retribution for out foreign policy, our tendency to "help" a country and then never leave (see South Korea), our support for Isreal and the buildup of our military forces in Saudi Arabia (yup, the country most of the 9/11 attackers came from).

There are some very fucked up people in the world, including our own country. If we were really concerned with saving lives, we could have a bigger impact doing the work at home first. We've go plenty of our own problems. But we prefer to invade other countries and "solve" their problems for them. Maybe that's another reason there are so many people in the world that see us as a global bully.

F 911? Yeah, I saw it. It's a wonderful example of extremist propaganda, just from the other side of the spectrum. No better or worse than what rove cranks out every day.
:clapping:

I never saw you post in the open chat before and I like what I see.

I'm not going to read this whole thread, but I will say this: There are peaceful and kind Muslims and there are evil and cruel Muslims. However, it is increasingly evident that the Islamic movement is a plaque to this earth and will lead to worst wars this planet has ever seen. I will be pleased when the day comes when I am called to kill as many of these evil fuckers as I can. Let God sort them out.

min0 lee said:
:clapping:

I never saw you post in the open chat before and I like what I see.

Thanks, Min. I haven't really trolled out here before, and a couple of the posts caught my eye.

PirateFromHell said:
I'm not going to read this whole thread, but I will say this: There are peaceful and kind Muslims and there are evil and cruel Muslims. However, it is increasingly evident that the Islamic movement is a plaque to this earth and will lead to worst wars this planet has ever seen. I will be pleased when the day comes when I am called to kill as many of these evil fuckers as I can. Let God sort them out.

OK, let's try this again.

You acknowledge there are peaceful people in the Muslim community, but are willing to wipe out all of Islam because you disagree with some (even what you perceive as a lot) of them?

Wow, sounds amazingly like the same logic terrorists follow. "There may be some good Americans who believe the same things we do, but let's crash the whole plane anyway."

Why does it matter? BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS!!! That's why we aren't supposed to torture captives or detain them without rights or charges! We are supposed to be the shining light of the world. Maybe if we acted like it, we would get more cooperation. Just a thought.

Damn I posted this story last night and didnt check it until now. Seems like it was a popular topic!

IML Gear Cream!
Pylon said:

The taliban knowingly allowed terrorists to operate in afghanistan, Al-Qaeda, you know, the people who attacked us. We didn't go after Bin Laden? What planet are you on pal, you don't think we haven't been looking this entire time?

Oh the islamo-fascists don't hate us, their attack on US soil was in retribution, right. Trying to justify targetting and murdering civilians (Your countrymen), nice one. Familiar with communism and Lenin/Stalin? Go look up what a "useful idiot" is, you're a prime example.

Support of Israel? Man that really justifies terrorism. I guess the suicide attacks on Israel are justified. I guess the islamo-fascists don't hate Israel, Israel picked the fight right? Israel hasn't had to deal with hostile neighbors since forever right? Never been the victim of unprovoked attacks right?

We should be concerned about saving lives at home, I agree. We should start by annhilating the psychotic islamists that want to murder as many Americans as possible.

Do we prefer to invade other countries? I don't think so. But I'd much rather have terrorists blowing up their own countrymen, than Americans.

OK, I can see I'm going to have to go very slowly for you to follow me...

brogers said:
The taliban knowingly allowed terrorists to operate in afghanistan, Al-Qaeda, you know, the people who attacked us. We didn't go after Bin Laden? What planet are you on pal, you don't think we haven't been looking this entire time?

"Going after" Bin Laden does not equal invading other countries and splitting up your forces. Yes, we still have troops in Afghanistan. Their mission is to instill peace and so forth. I have all kinds of respect for the troops over there, but we are not committing the resources to catch the guy who killed so many Americans.

Still think we are really looking for the guy? Is it because of things W says, like...
"I want justice. And there's an old poster out West, I recall, that says, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive.'"
* referring to Osama Bin Ladin after the 9/11 attack. September 17, 2001.

How about his follow up?
"I don't know where [Osama bin Laden] is. I'll repeat what I said: I am truly not that concerned about him."
* Brady briefing room, Mar 13, 2002

Not concerned about the biggest mass murderer in our history. So, what are those troops doing over there?

brogers said:
Oh the islamo-fascists don't hate us, their attack on US soil was in retribution, right. Trying to justify targetting and murdering civilians (Your countrymen), nice one. Familiar with communism and Lenin/Stalin? Go look up what a "useful idiot" is, you're a prime example.

I didn't try to justify their attacks, just try to understand them. It is the first step toward attaining peace. If we don't understand their motivation, we can't find a solution to it. Continuous war with whatever enemy we are being told is out there is not a solution.

Yes, I'm familiar with Lenin and Stalin. A "useful idiot," in it's original use, was referring to those in denial of the police state Lenin established, and who turne a blind eye to his activities. I don't deny that there are atrocities being committed every day. I also don't deny that they are committed by people of every color and race. Man's inhumanity to man is staggering. To belive that an entire race of people should be wiped out because of the actions of the extremists is not only biggotted, it's a sad statement about the blinders you must wear every day of your life.

Have you read "1984"? If so, does the part where we are contantly at war, even fighting those faceless enemies who were our allies only months or days earlier ring a bell? Do you have any idea how much money our government spent to finance the Taliban and Bin Laden?

brogers said:
Support of Israel? Man that really justifies terrorism. I guess the suicide attacks on Israel are justified. I guess the islamo-fascists don't hate Israel, Israel picked the fight right? Israel hasn't had to deal with hostile neighbors since forever right? Never been the victim of unprovoked attacks right?

Again, not a jusitification. This situation is the result of bad decisions made by politicians with little regard to the religious ramifications. Do you understand the origin of Israel? If so, you will understand where the unrest comes from. As I said, we can only reach peace by understanding the roots of the conflict.

brogers said:
We should be concerned about saving lives at home, I agree. We should start by annhilating the psychotic islamists that want to murder as many Americans as possible.

As I said, if you understand their position, it makes it much easier to achieve peace.

Set aside the needs of our brothers here at home. Do you really think the answer to global peace is more conflict? What about striving to improve the living conditions of those in squallor and poverty? How about trying to provide clean water and medicine to those who deperately need it? We have that ability. We spend the money on war instead. Think of the good works we could do with that cash. Do you think there would be as many people lined up to fight us if we were truly seen by the rest of the world as a benevolent giant instead of a bully?

We have the ability to make the world a better place for a lot of people. the problem is there isn't much money in it. Once someone finds a way to make a buck off of homelessness and starvation, you can bet there will be people lined up in the streets to get involved.

brogers said:
Do we prefer to invade other countries? I don't think so. But I'd much rather have terrorists blowing up their own countrymen, than Americans.

It doesn't have to be an "us or them" choice. If we strive for making the lives of those around us better, we can reduce the need for war. So, let me ask you, what have you done to make the world a better place?

Back