• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No bra today!

IML Gear Cream!
Little Wing said:
i knew that was coming.
Huh? What? Did you say something? I didn't quite get that because someone else has my attention right now.

bras should be worn, or in 10 years yur titties will be slapping yur knees.

Dale Mabry said:
bras should be worn, or in 10 years yur titties will be slapping yur knees.
:(

As if a topic like this would be started in a forum mainly full of men for any other reason than attention .. :no:

I must say, incline chest press is the best thing for a woman to preserve her "youthful appearance"

greekblondechic said:
As if a topic like this would be started in a forum mainly full of men for any other reason than attention .. :no:
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Really, who cares. If the girl wants to state that she didn't wear a bra who is she hurting? Why the interrogation? I didn't wipe after I took a shit, so what?

Dale Mabry said:
Really, who cares. If the girl wants to state that she didn't wear a bra who is she hurting? Why the interrogation? I didn't wipe after I took a shit, so what?

I guess Dale, asking for attention is ok, but people don't like when it's made too obvious.

But why care, I just don't understand.

Paris Hilton is an attention whore, but who really cares. That makes her happy so let her be happy. Anna shared with us a heartfelt story about her titties. You need to embrace the titties greek, then, and only then, will you be whole.

IML Gear Cream!
greekblondechic said:
I guess Dale, asking for attention is ok, but people don't like when it's made too obvious.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I agree 100%

Dale posts other things than just threads about his breasts and dating situation!!
We have some great female members here who don't feel the need to have 95% of their posts about their breasts, ass, new boyfriend and when to have sex...ect...ect..

Sorry but I could give a shit about threads like this....just pathetic and sad. :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:
I agree 100%

Dale posts other things than just threads about his breasts and dating situation!!
We have some great female members here who don't feel the need to have 95% of their posts about their breasts, ass, new boyfriend and when to have sex...ect...ect..

Sorry but I could give a shit about threads like this....just pathetic and sad. :rolleyes:

Looks like someone is jealous. :D

BigDyl said:
Looks like someone is jealous. :D
Not a chance...I just think its pathetic when chicks.....or men pretending to be chicks :confused: only post here to get attention from pussy's like you, SuperFlex and large peg :thumb: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
I agree 100%

She will probably never post on this site again.:laugh:

ForemanRules said:
I agree 100%

Foreman you're such a meanie head...:D

ForemanRules said:
Not a chance...I just think its pathetic when chicks.....or men pretending to be chicks :confused: only post here to get attention from pussy's like you and large peg :thumb: :laugh:

:bawling:

"He feels alone
and Foreman was mean to him
His heart in his hand
He's alone
He feels alone
I feel....

Then on that last day he breaks
And he stood tall
And he yelled... and he takes his life"

I don't blame the girls, I blame the guys. It would be nice to have more female members but when they join they get some random member all over them telling them their hot and saying dumbshit like "im gonna come visit you".

anyway the chick gets tottally weirded out, like she should, and disappears. So the only chicks we get hear are attention whores.

MyK said:
I don't blame the girls, I blame the guys. It would be nice to have more female members but when they join they get some random member all over them telling them their hot and saying dumbshit like "im gonna come visit you".

anyway the chick gets tottally weirded out, like she should, and disappears. So the only chicks we get hear are attention whores.
I disagree 100% ....most of our female members are great!!!! and a valuable contribution to this site.......only the tiny minority are pathetic attention whores.......same with the 4 or 5 male losers who stalk every female on this site....just a minority.

Anna wants me...

This is her method of trying to lure me in...

MyK said:
So the only chicks we get hear are attention whores.
Bullshit! I would say 95% of us are not attention whores. As a matter of fact I found this thread amuzing that other people were calling her attention whores. I agree, but usually, in the past, I am always the first to call these things out. I hate attention whores. If you want someone to gawk and go gaga over your pics, sexual posts etc... then go to a freaking dating/sex forum!
:mad:

IML Gear Cream!
I guess I find it sad because she is such a pretty girl, and doing stuff like that is often a sign of insecurity.. and it's confusing. I suppose if an ugly girl posted the same thing, it would cause less response not only because of her looks, but because her actions and her appearance would be consistent with each other.

Irregardless.. I embrace my own titties...but have no need for anyone else's.

P.S. Shelf bra tanks really provide no support.

P.P.S. Attention whore-ism poorly disguised as innocent also gets on people's nerves. Paris Hilton doesn't play innocent about it.

P.P.P.S. I like Paris Hilton's perfume, the first one.

Jodi said:
Bullshit! I would say 95% of us are not attention whores. As a matter of fact I found this thread amuzing that other people were calling her attention whores.
Foreman:tomato: Rules

SuperFlex said:
Foreman:tomato: Rules
Read my posts dummy/stalker.................everything I said is right on with Jodie's opinion....

ForemanRules said:
same with the 4 or 5 male losers who stalk every female on this site....just a minority.

For a minute there I thought he was talking about me... Phew.. :)

ForemanRules said:
Read my posts dummy/stalker.................everything I said is right on with Jodie's opinion....
You're my hero! I will follow you to your last post! Whenever that'll be...

SuperFlex said:
You're my hero! I will follow you to your last post! Whenever that'll be...
Good choice.....otherwise I would dig up about 100 of your stalking posts...................we both know I have the time ;)

ForemanRules said:
Good choice.....otherwise I would dig up about 100 of your stalking posts...................we both know I have the time ;)

Good thing I have no stalking posts. :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
Masterbation has lost it's fun huh:confused: :D

Back