• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Popped my cherry!

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just wanted to let ya'll know I did my first injection of 1.5cc of prop in my left delt tonight. I was so freaked out at first but it didn't hurt at all. I took my time and it went really smooth. I have decided to make a drastic change in plans here too. I am going to be smart and run a test only cycle this time especially due to my boarderline high BP. I don't want to mix and match and not know what drug is doing what. So my cycle is going to look like 150 prop EOD for 12 weeks. I still plan on running .5mg Arimidex the entire length of the cycle. I have Nolva and HCG for PCT. Basically I am going to pass on the Dbol/deca/winny until next time. I want to play this first cycle smart. Thanks for all the advice along the way guys leading up to my first cycle. I'll keep you all posted of my results.:lifter:

Congrats on popping your cherry :) Good luck too ya on your cycle.

Good luck and stay safe! :)

Trojan,

Where are the before photos so we know how you progressed?

I thought you were already on with blood pressure like that, watch it like a hawk man or you wont be around long. I know one guy IRL with an enlarged heart already, looks awesome but he may end up looking that way in a coffin soon. As much as I love the juice if I was anywhere over 130/90, I wouldn't run anything.

Sometimes the best motto is --- BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY --- :thumb:

Well, there is certainly more to life than having big arms, there is life itself. Happiness comes in many forms and it can certainly be something other than being hooge and half dead.

Thanks for the concern guys. I am going to monitor my BP like a hawk. If it goes up much I will stop thats all there is to it. I am probably going to get something from my doc tomorrow morning for my BP. I didn't get there today unfortunatly. My choice to skip out on the dbol is mostly due to the higher risk of a raise in BP. I'll just save my naposims for another day. With me doing cardio now it should be going down. I'm going to use this test only cycle to add some lean mass and to assist in dropping bodyfat. I am going to eat very clean the entire time. As far as those before and after pics....I'll have mousie take some tomorrow....better get them soon cause the prop will be kicking in anytime now I'm sure.

It's about time. ;)

Seriously, I know you have done your homework and did plenty of research. You made the right decision concerning the prop only cycle. Like the others said, monitor that BP closely.

Thanks JD...I am just going to keep my other gear for next time that's all. Better play is safe than sorry. No need to over do my first cycle. I was thinking if after 8 weeks on test and everything is going good I still may add the winny the last 4 weeks. By then I will know how the test has effected me and I'll know what's what when I add the winny. I am also thinking that the cardio I've begun is deffinetly going to lower my BP naturally. Plus I'm going to the doc right after this post to have him check my BP and see if there is a need for meds. HEY on a brighter note its the day after my first inject and there is like NO PAIN!...Southern prop deserves a big round of applause.
:clap:

IML Gear Cream!
Dammmmmnnnnn Mudge, you scared him now.
Trojan is all happy about his first cycle and then you shoot the moment down :finger:

But Trojan, he did make a good point... One that you certainly must consider over everything else. You want to make sure you are not putting yourself at extreme risk.
I don't know a lot about blood pressure and steroids, but I would say that common sense would say that the two don't mix well... Like oil and water :eek:

I went to the doc today and they did my BP and it was 140/80. They said its not that bad. So maybe the machine I have is a little high. My pulse was 83. She told me that 70-80 is normal. She told me that if its stays in the 90-100+ range for long periods of time that can stress my heart over time. She told me basically that I am healthy. She also mentioned the only true way to get your BP done is at the office by a nurse. She told me that the digital machines like I have are not always acurate. I asked her at what point do I have to worry about my BP being life threatening. She told me when its 190-200/120 is when it becomes dangerous and help is needed ASAP. She told me that I am not at risk right now of health problems. She set me up with another doctor to see regularly since I told her that I want to have it monitored. I see the new doc next friday morning. I am going to have my thyroid and everything else checked out at that time. I am very thankful for all the words of wisdom you all have given me. I am going to be keeping a close eye on my BP. If it goes up much even like 170/90 or more I will drop all gear. I'll keep you all posted. And yes Randy I am super excited about this cycle since its my first.

My pulse has always been in 90 - 100 range..
I've never been told that it would stress my heart.

But I guess everyone is different. Running high pulse is normal for me I guess.
I've never had blood pressure problems are any apparant health concerns (Knock on wood).

Randy thats not even funny. Your heart should not be pumping like that unless you are working, and you dont measure your resting rate when you are working.

I can't believe any doctor would call 80 normal, thats pathetic. Yeah and 20% bodyfat is normal for men in the US too, its called being fat and near diabetic.

What do you do for cardio Randy, walk down a block or two? If your normal heart rate is 90-100 and your max heart rate is around 175-180 then frankly your heart is overworking itself just to live a normal life.

Mudge said:
Randy thats not even funny. Your heart should not be pumping like that unless you are working, and you dont measure your resting rate when you are working.

I can't believe any doctor would call 80 normal, thats pathetic. Yeah and 20% bodyfat is normal for men in the US too, its called being fat and near diabetic.

What do you do for cardio Randy, walk down a block or two? If your normal heart rate is 90-100 and your max heart rate is around 175-180 then frankly your heart is overworking itself just to live a normal life.
I don't know what it has been for about a year or so... I will check it in the drug store next time I am there :). But my mother has always had a high pulse rate too and she is now 85 years old :eek: My dad is in that age category too. He smokes a pack a day and is healthy as an ox

Your a freak, but we already knew that.

:haha: Isn't that the truth :laugh:

Before you check your BP and your pulse rate, make sure you are RELAXED. Sit at the station and rest for a couple minutes, on top of that I walk slowly on my way there. However for a 'sure' BP measurement you are supposed to check at 4 intervals through the day, not just once.

Ok thanks Mudge

just my opnion thrown in here, I wouldn't immediately run the armidex ed unless I had a reason to want to, ya know what I am saying? You don't necessarily want no estrogen level unless you know that you are especially sensetive to the androgenic sides. thats gonna cut into your gians. I mean certainly I would wanna have it there on hand to be ready asap, but thats just me.. peace and good luck T

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks GR...I think I'm going to run it .5mg EOD or until I start retaining mucho water. I have nolva on hand incase any gyno starts to creep up on me. Being a first cycle I should be able to do well without the dbol/deca/winny involved. 150mg EOD should be plenty. I'm still waiting to feel something other then anxiety waiting for something to happen..lol...anyways my shoulder did get a little sore. Feels like someone punched me in the left delt pretty good. Its not bad enough to make lifting or anything harder. So if this is as bad as the injects get then I'll be good the rest of the time.

yeah, I would run the nolva right away and keep the armidex on hand personally, switch that around but I didn't mind the water retention and wanted the extra strength gains. Also didn't fancy what my cholesterol levels would be like running AM so often. So you are just running the prop and thats it? maybe I didn't read it closely

Gr...Despite our differences in the past, you seem like you can be a pretty good guy when ya want to :thumb:

Yeah GR I am just going to run the prop this time around. I have boarderline high BP. This morning after my shake I check it and it was 137/80. I really want to add the other stuff in there with the prop but it just doesn't seem like a wise idea right now.

I was super jacked about the naposims since they are supposed to really pack on the beef quick, but I think its likely to raise my BP....I am still unsure if leaving the deca out is worth it or not. From everything I've read deca doesn't raise BP except in high doses. I was going to run 300mg E7D.

Anything that packs on pounds fast = water retention up the yin yang.

So mudge what your saying is that people that put on like 15lbs in a month on dbol is probably mostly water weight? IMO what does it matter if someone gains 100lbs in a month if its water. I'm looking to only put on lean muscle. I realize I will gain some water weight, but I am hoping that the arimidex is going to limit the amount of water the test puts on me.

I had to check up on Troj that first night in the bathroom. I wanted to make sure that he didn't pass out with a needle stick in his arm!

I'm very proud of you, babe, that you popped your own cherry. Keep up the good work so far! :thumb:

"All I wanna see is you and me go on forever like the clear blue sky" :heart:

Wow! A wife or girlfriend that supports the juice...
First one I have ever heard of. But, that is a good thing for Trojan :D

Well, I didn't agree with it before. But after learning more about roids and realizing how much research and knowledge Trojan has about roids, I'm sure that he is going about this in a smart way. Don't tell him, but when we go out a little later, I'm going to buy an expensive massager to use on him. I don't feel that I'm very good with massaging, so I might as well spend some money to baby him while he's on his cycle. (And I expect him to return the favor when I start my cycle...whenever that will be...)

I'm sure he'll let you know later about the massager that we get... :nanner:

Back