• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SuperBowlPicks

MuscleGauge1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are your picks for the Superbowl? I'm picking the New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons. Pats win
23-13

Eagles -Jacksonville

Cowboys jets. Cowboys win. Lmao

I'd be happy with the Falcons going to the SB myself. They really cleaned that place up when they fired that piece of shit Mike Vick. Blank, Ryan and the rest of the team have really tried hard over the last several years to get back to a classy franchise.

I think I would be happy with the falcons winning the superbowl, They really have a great team with Matt Ryan at quarterback
and Tony Gonzalez to throw too. They also have a great wide receiver core with Roddy Roddy White and Julio Jones. I think they
have a good defense also with John Abraham playing DE. They also have Asante Samuel in the secondary.

I'm still picking my PAts beating the Falcons 23-13 but I think there may be
a rematch of last year's superbowl actually with the New york Giants creeping
in as an upset. I think the Giants win 20-17 actually

IML Gear Cream!
ATLANTA? They have yet to play ANYONE who is decent. They will be one and done.

Houston and San Fran.

Yea your right the Atlanta Falcons do have an easy schedule this year that's probably why
they have such a great record. I think they have a great offense though I mean with Matt Ryan
throwing the ball and Roddy Roddy White catching the deep ball they have a complete team
also Michael Turner is a beast

Manning vs Manning and The older bro beats younger bro

Manning vs Manning and The older bro beats younger bro
I could agree to the match up but younger manning, I think is a better athlete(right now) and the rest of the giants are better then the rest of the broncos. Eli manning just wins close football games.

I also think Eli Manning is the better out of the two Mannings. Peyton is older and wiser
but Eli is young and a real stud at the quarterback position. He really gets the job done
I think he can really throw the deep ball extremely well and deserves to be Superbowl MVP

I think it really could be another chapter of the great matchup New York Giants vs New England
Patriots. Tom Brady vs Eli Manning Round 3 and I think this time Tom Brady wins! He will get
Gronk back this time so they should be fine but I am waiting to see if Hernandez will play better.

I think it really could be another chapter of the great matchup New York Giants vs New England
Patriots. Tom Brady vs Eli Manning Round 3 and I think this time Tom Brady wins! He will get
Gronk back this time so they should be fine but I am waiting to see if Hernandez will play better.

I like this!! :winkfinger:

New England vs. Green Bay. I think New England takes it if they continue to play at the clip they are. San Francisco will be a real test for them tonight. I think New England has had a more battle tested schedule than Houston, or Denver.

ATLANTA? They have yet to play ANYONE who is decent. They will be one and done.

Houston and San Fran.

Cant say that anymore. They just manhandled the Giants who btw manhandled the 49ers

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Cant say that anymore. They just manhandled the Giants who btw manhandled the 49ers

No kidding! 34-zip, I was expecting a great game!

Ass whooping today on Buffalo, that's always fun to watch a division team get their butts kicked.

IML Gear Cream!

The Giants? you mean the team that is on the outside looking in at the playoffs?

Yeah. Hard to believe people keep asking is Peyton as good as before when what is obvious is hes damn sure still good enough to win a superbowl

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Some of these picks would lead me to believe some of you guys don't watch football to often lol

AFC id say Broncos or NE. Ravens always screw it up.

NFC, Giants always come out of nowhere and im a Bears fan, so hopefully them lol

After tonight I'm hoping for a Pat's/SF SB, Pat's win. Although redemption is always nice with a Pat's/Giants SB, Pat's win

Either one, I'd be happy.

You're right.

We'll see if they actually win a playoff game this year........I'm not counting on it.

Back