• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Want to get blood work done....

IML Gear Cream!
Adex will increase Testosterone just fyi.

How would we take that into consideration?
Is there a certain way I should dose the adex leading up?

Do I have to set up an appointment, or do I just walk in? :sorry:

Follow the sticky. I've ordered the test, received confirmation, and went had blood drawn all before lunch. Labs are usually emailed the next morning. It's fast as hell. Luckily a labcorp is less than 10min from me

I'm going to pin my doses tomorrow morning, and then go the day after.

No appt needed..

Just get your requisition papers which will be emailed to you after you pay and go to your nearest lab :thumb:

Printed that bad boy out. Only thing that sucks is someone informed me that early morning is usually the busiest, because of all the fasting, and that's the only opportunity I have to go. FML.

I say since your not gettin natural T levels tested no need to go early in the morning...but if you have to them good luck...

Usually I'm in and out in 10-15min..they are pretty quick

IML Gear Cream!
with my job its the only time I could go

Make an appointment through the labcorp website to the location that you picked on the privatemd website.

That way even if it is busy, you walk in and you're the next one to get called back. I have done this serveral times and it always pisses everyone in the lobby off.

^^this depends on location...

I go to 2 different locations and they do not honor appts at all...I guess they are not that busy..I really don't know..:hmmm:

But if they do at your location, more power to you! :)

Friday morning is the day of reckoning. Will Pars gear make the cut? hmmmmmm

interested in this i will be using this lab to get tests done when ive finished my cycle!

im from uk dont suppose this will matter will it?

Friday morning is the day of reckoning. Will Pars gear make the cut? hmmmmmm

If it makes you feel any better, I had bloodwork while running Pars cyp & deca in December. My results were greater >1500 (labcorp)...the gear was good and my gyno explosion also told me so.

Heavy or Exo, if you could chime in, please let me know what would be the best time to pin and have blood drawn. Thanks.
For Prop, I would think 24 hours. If I waited 7 days, my levels would probably be very low, with the shorter half life of Prop.

I can't answer this question with certainty, but I would think 24 hours would be a good place. This is a Heavy question.

I'm going to stick with shooting 200mg of prop 24 hours prior, fasting for the last 12 hours leading up, and taking my regular 1mg adex dose upon waking.

Me too. I know it's good, or at least contains some of what it should, because if it didn't, I would have tits. I'm very gyno prone. My left nip was very sensitive, until I hopped on this adex. The nice thing will be knowing how this dose affects my levels, and being able to adjust accordingly in the future.

IML Gear Cream!
Ben,

Here is what someone posted on blood work results, Op ran 100mg daily and almost broke the chart on test level, Op was over 5000 at the end of 8 weeks. I know thats 100mg more than you per week but should give you an ideal where your levels should be.

I'm taking the female panel, which I believe only reads up to 1500, unfortunately.
I know tommygunz posted that. Did he post the actual test results for everyone to see, or just the number?

Administered 200mg each of prop and tren ace @ 8:45am.

I'm taking the female panel, which I believe only reads up to 1500, unfortunately.
I know tommygunz posted that. Did he post the actual test results for everyone to see, or just the number?

I did not see the actual lab work posted, but Tommygunz, might be able to answer better than me. Any reason for the female panel?

Regardless of which test is best, I followed the sticky thread outline. Some people have come forward to say that if my results come back <1500, that will only tell me that there is hormone in the vial, but not how much. I will spring for the male test next time, to avoid any confusion and doubt.

This is a Hijack - I am on prop 100mg ED. I pin at 6am...and had blood drawn at about 6:30am. This last pin should not really effect things, i wold guess that the readings will technically be from the last pin 24 hours ago...as the 1/2 before would not even start to "work" in a half hour.....???

This is a Hijack - I am on prop 100mg ED. I pin at 6am...and had blood drawn at about 6:30am. This last pin should not really effect things, i wold guess that the readings will technically be from the last pin 24 hours ago...as the 1/2 before would not even start to "work" in a half hour.....???
I doubt it, but one of the experts can feel free to chime in. I would think the only possibility for skewed results is if you shot some TNE an hour before the test, not Prop.

Regardless of which test is best, I followed the sticky thread outline. Some people have come forward to say that if my results come back <1500, that will only tell me that there is hormone in the vial, but not how much. I will spring for the male test next time, to avoid any confusion and doubt.

FYI I just had the male hormone panel pulled and the total testosterone serum still only goes to 1500. The free test was different than the female panel too as the range was 5-21ng/dl which mine came back >83 so I know my stuff is good. The panel I had pulled included all male hormones, lipids, estradiol, igf, liver enzymes as well as CBC. Can't remember what it was called but if I find it I'll post it.

FYI I just had the male hormone panel pulled and the total testosterone serum still only goes to 1500. The free test was different than the female panel too as the range was 5-21ng/dl which mine came back >83 so I know my stuff is good. The panel I had pulled included all male hormones, lipids, estradiol, igf, liver enzymes as well as CBC. Can't remember what it was called but if I find it I'll post it.

so what am i looking for...as far as good results...maxed out 1500 on the serum and a hight free test number that is well above the range...?

Back