• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet and whey protein

the_gould

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi been on diet two yeRs. Lost. 13 st. I had advice from A mate who boxes and run z gym. He said do six small meals n replAce two meals with a shake n. BAnana. I have done this for a week n lost six lbs My diet is low carb high protein Another friend said the whey protein will only make u look fatter. Because water retention Is this true if I stick to burning more cal s than I need and use shakes I should continue weight loss? I don't eat carb s after two active at gym and have two shakes a day. 33 grams in 200 ml wTer. What you guy s think

first welcome to IRONMAGforums

whey protein doesn't make me retain water.....in fact it's the opposite.....whey protein digests very quickly so i'm sure to take either a tablespoon of peanut butter or olive oil with it.......drinking more water helps lose water as well as watching your sodium levels

thank you for welcome

Hi all thank you for the welcome. great to be here with ppl who are just wanting to do something about their life/weight or looks

Thanks

Back