• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When does HCG kick in for atrophy? I'm debating if I should kick up my dosage as it doesn't seem to be doing much physically, but I was curious how long it takes to effect me?

I know the half life is 3 days or so. I would imagine it would bring back some size during that time. What is your experience?

Currently running

test-c 750mg week
HCG 250iu 2x week - but its only been the first week on HCG. the start of the 3rd week into my test-c cycle
aromasin 12.5mg ED

my bf is about 12%

i use hcg the same dosage as u thats all i can say. its working for me. bf% 9.

i use hcg the same dosage as u thats all i can say. its working for me. bf% 9.

How long did it take to start working for you?

Also what is the water that comes with pregnly (hcg) ampules? Is it sterile water or is it BAC water?

I have the ampule and some BAC water just in case.
Thanks

How long did it take to start working for you?

Also what is the water that comes with pregnly (hcg) ampules? Is it sterile water or is it BAC water?

I have the ampule and some BAC water just in case.
Thanks

i dont know wat comes with pregnyl but u can use bac h2o to mix with. and it takes about a couple injections to notice my nuts coming up but slight difference not a major breakthrough or nothing. u should get a surge or rush about 20minutes after u take it im i use im as i dont feel it subq. dont know why so i use im. u can use the amp that comes with the pregnyl i do. i just dont know wats in it.

i dont know wat comes with pregnyl but u can use bac h2o to mix with. and it takes about a couple injections to notice my nuts coming up but slight difference not a major breakthrough or nothing. u should get a surge or rush about 20minutes after u take it im i use im as i dont feel it subq. dont know why so i use im. u can use the amp that comes with the pregnyl i do. i just dont know wats in it.

You take it IM? What gauge and where? I always run it sub-q, im just curious

i use 25g in my arms tris usually iam so use to it. oh 25g x 1". but everybodys different.

Currently running

test-c 750mg week
HCG 250iu 2x week - but its only been the first week on HCG. the start of the 3rd week into my test-c cycle
aromasin 12.5mg ED

my bf is about 12%
Your dose is too low. You need a minimum of 500iu HCG twice weekly to restore ITT levels. With the dose of Testosterone you are on I would run 500iu HCG 3 times weekly.

IML Gear Cream!
Your dose is too low. You need a minimum of 500iu HCG twice weekly to restore ITT levels. With the dose of Testosterone you are on I would run 500iu HCG 3 times weekly.

heavy iam on a bridge now but when i " cycle" my dosages go into the 2 gr range do u think i should go higher on my hcg than 250ius 2xs wkly? as i seen wat u said to the other guy. thnx brother?

heavy iam on a bridge now but when i " cycle" my dosages go into the 2 gr range do u think i should go higher on my hcg than 250ius 2xs wkly? as i seen wat u said to the other guy. thnx brother?
500iu HCG twice weekly is the bare minimum for restoring ITT levels.

500 a day for 5 days, then 250 every other day for a week, then 300 bi-weekley. Got mine up and running in about a week after being on TRT for quite a while. Seems like 250 bi-weekley is a little low and 300 bi-weekley seems about right. This was Dr. prescribed and I thought that was quite a bit, but I sure am happy with the results.

Everything Heavyiron said.

Back