• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

President of Applied Pharmacy Services gets 10 years in prison for steroids conspirac

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
President of Applied Pharmacy Services gets 10 years in prison for steroids conspiracy To defense attorneys, A. Samuel Kelley II was as a self-made entrepreneur who had started a number of businesses but who made mistakes navigating the complex regulations governing the pharmaceutical industry. To prosecutors, he was a ???kingpin??? who sat atop a nationwide [...]

Read More...

Big Brother Cracking the Wipe Again. The big war on drugs continues!

Ten years. Don't some places give less than that for murder?

ahh are u happy goverment kiss my ass, u pricks ass. nevermind.:pissed: thats ok i like injecting dirty gear so i end up with health problems. u fuckers.

I don't get it. I'd never do steroids myself, it's just not my style, but why is the law so tough about them? As I understand it, they're not THAT bad for you. I mean doctors proscribe them as medicine. Yeah there can be bad side effects, but the same's true of boxing or smoking or drinking. They're not physically addictive. Maybe there's some information I'm missing, as I generally tend to trust Western law makers...hmm...

I don't get it. I'd never do steroids myself, it's just not my style, but why is the law so tough about them? As I understand it, they're not THAT bad for you. I mean doctors proscribe them as medicine. Yeah there can be bad side effects, but the same's true of boxing or smoking or drinking. They're not physically addictive. Maybe there's some information I'm missing, as I generally tend to trust Western law makers...hmm...

Because closed minded assholes decided a long time ago that the government should be allowed to legislate what you put in your own body even when you fully understand the consequences of your decisions. More so, these same people are too dumb and lazy to do any real research into a drug before they drop the hammer on people. Mass hysteria breaks out when propaganda and smear campaigns are run on the airwaves spreading bias and out right untrue information about substances they don't know dick about.

Many of those same people post on this board and do steroids. They would send a man to jail for smoking a joint or eating a mushroom, but they break the law every time they run a cycle of AS. It is my job as a free thinking individual to remind those people of their hypocrisy every time a story is posted of a poor man's life being destroyed when the attack dogs are unleashed.

my personal suspicion on the steroid ban is that it was a protectionist measure to insure the overly bloated American pharmaceutical companies producing steroids didn't have to compete against leaner more efficient foreign pharma companies producing cheaper alternatives. with the ban in place, it became far easier to subsidise long term R and D for S.A.R.Ms. Just my suspicion, I've got zero evidence to establish this accusation. When in doubt, always assume some rich folks are getting helped out by the introduction of bullshit laws.

Back