• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I worked 18 hours yesterday

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got into work at 7:30 in the morning yesterday, worked until 1:30 AM, slept four hours, and was back in for 10:00 today.

I'm tired.

Anyone in I.T. knows what it's like to have a new project go live.

Wondered where the crap you were? Didn't se you on RM either! Thought you were on vacation..........

I once worked 24 hrs upgrading 18 servers. That was fun. After about 4 pots of coffee you get some nasty coffee breath.

Originally posted by dg806
Wondered where the crap you were? Didn't se you on RM either! Thought you were on vacation..........

Nope...vacation is in November. :cool:

I would have slept in this morning, but when your senior VP calls you at home and says there are problems, you get your ass into work immediately.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Got into work at 7:30 in the morning yesterday, worked until 1:30 AM, slept four hours, and was back in for 10:00 today.

LOL....welcome to my Mon to Fri :D

Re: Re: I worked 18 hours yesterday

Originally posted by kuso

LOL....welcome to my Mon to Fri :D

I guess that's something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

I'm tired.

Anyone in I.T. knows what it's like to have a new project go live.

Do I ever. I once worked 48 hours straight. Groupwise to Exchange rollover.

Re: Re: I worked 18 hours yesterday

Originally posted by mochy

Groupwise to Exchange rollover.

MMmmmmm...Groupwise.......
:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: I worked 18 hours yesterday

Originally posted by kuso

About as much as the original post :flipoff:

Word.

(psssst...mine was a vent) :)

IML Gear Cream!
I have two jobs so often end up working more than 10-12 hours in a day...yesterday started at 7:15AM teaching a class, then worked until 4PM, went home for 1/2 an hour to eat and then off to the gym where I trained people until 9PM. That's pretty typical of midweek for me, but I'm trying to save up for a new truck, so....

Originally posted by tidalwaverus
Ya but you are here kuso most of time when your at work :laugh:

Actually not....I have no access at work...I`m here at like 1am 2am my time....and them 5 or 6 am....other than my days off of course.

Re: Re: Re: I worked 18 hours yesterday

MMmmmmm...Groupwise.......
:)

mmmmmmm....Exchange.....

Back