• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

U.S. Plans 250,000 Troops for Iraq

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WASHINGTON (AP) - A Pentagon (news - web sites) plan for invading Iraq, should the new U.N. arms inspection effort fail, calls for a land, sea and air force of 200,000 to 250,000 troops, officials said Saturday.

click here for entire story...

"A communication disruption can only mean one thing......invasion...." Star Wars Episode I

My anthrax shots are up to date, let's rock and roll already, my HK is getting cold!! It's like telling bunch of rotties to "stay" when there's a cat strolling by pissing on the yard...

:laugh: dats alot of soldiers, planning a serious ass whoopin :thumb:

"BAGHDAD (Nov. 12) - Iraq's parliament Tuesday rejected a new U.N. resolution calling on Baghdad to disarm but -- in rare accord with the United States -- said President Saddam Hussein had the final word."

I know what Saddam might be getting for Christmas. Here's a clue, it'll be wrapped in a big red, white and blue box.

Brought to you courtesy of the Red White and Blue!

Surrender.gif
rocketwhore.gif

Should have done it back in 91'. It was all set up back then.....now it's going to be alot more messy. I'm afraid of what Iraq has up their sleeve now!

Originally posted by Prince
I agree, we wasted our time there in 91, this should not even be an issue today, not to mention 9-11 may not have happened if we would have taken Saddam out back then as well. (just a theory)

Not the first time I have heard the theory though......

<<"UNITED NATIONS (Nov. 13) - Iraq said on Wednesday it accepted a new U.N. Security Council resolution, which orders Baghdad to disarm, cooperate with U.N. weapons inspectors or face ''serious consequences.''

''I delivered a letter to the secretary-general's office,'' Iraq's U.N. ambassador Mohammed Aldouri told reporters. ''It was a positive reply.''

Aldouri described the six-page letter as setting out Baghdad's entire position on the resolution, adopted by a 15-0 vote last Friday. But he said the response was ''unconditional, no questions asked.''

''We are waiting for the inspectors to go as scheduled,'' Aldouri said. ''We are eager to see the inspectors perform their duties in accordance with international law.''

Aldouri said Baghdad has accepted the resolution in an effort to avoid war.>>>

If you ask me, I think Saddam is playing a game by doing this...

Basically, Bush said "sign this resolution that lets us screw you over again and again,
or prepare to be screwed over again and again for a reason".

I can only hope this will not result in more terror in the US.
Too many have died already, too many can die in the future.
let's hope this will remain an all-military battle.

Originally posted by davidjasondean
That's it! Iraq has 350,000! Oh well, we have a lot of technology!

it does not matter how many troops they have, first of all they are not trained, secondly they are not equipped, thirdly he does not even feed them.

when we went to war in 91 all of the Iraqi's surrendered and begged for food as soon as the US troops came upon them, it was pretty sad. (I had a friend that went to Desert Storm).

Originally posted by Prince

it does not matter how many troops they have, first of all they are not trained, secondly they are not equipped, thirdly he does not even feed them.

when we went to war in 91 all of the Iraqi's surrendered and begged for food as soon as the US troops came upon them, it was pretty sad. (I had a friend that went to Desert Storm).

Wow, I did not know that!

Yeah news to me, not surprising......

attachment.php

....it's okay, war is always better during the spring/summer season....

:D Depends on where the troops wanna winter I guess eh :D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Max. Q

attachment.php

....it's okay, war is always better during the spring/summer season....

Why, they don't get change of seasons, do they??? :scratch:

I know it snows in Afghanistan, but I can't imagine it snowing in the desert???

IRAQ - Mild to cool winters with dry, hot, cloudless summers; northern mountainous regions along Iranian and Turkish borders experience cold winters with occasionally heavy snows that melt in early spring, sometimes causing extensive flooding in central and southern Iraq.

Originally posted by Max. Q
IRAQ - Mild to cool winters with dry, hot, cloudless summers; northern mountainous regions along Iranian and Turkish borders experience cold winters with occasionally heavy snows that melt in early spring, sometimes causing extensive flooding in central and southern Iraq.

Thanks Max! I did NOT know that. But how did you know? Research? Just curious.

I did get the climate report on the net, but the part about waging war during the spring/summer.....well that's when I'd go.. plus, I'm sure war tacticians are thinking the same way with a carrier group just leaving, they should be in theater about that time...

If the inspectors don't find anything, I say we go kick their @ss anyway. Hehehe :) This is enough justification to do it : "From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." G. Bush, President

are there limits on where the inspectors can go or are they allow to start "digging" for gold? Gold= CAVES and hideouts??

Thanks for the article,Prince! :thumb:

Back