• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

still trying to understand all this? (gh related peptides in particular)

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, from what I've gathered ghrp's, ghrh, and cjc's all stimulate your body to produce more gh?

When using these peptides, is there the potential to shutdown your body's natural ability to produce gh similar to AAS, or would these be most comparable to a "test booster" but for gh???

Also, from my understanding HGH needs to be taken for the long run to really maximize it's benifits... is this the case with these peptides?

I am still considering trying "something" as I go into my pct soon...I'm in a cutting phase and currently taking an ECA stack as well. I can't justify running any peptides without a better understanding of them, but it seems like there must be a lot more unknowns in the peptide world when compared to AAS...

Ive been researchin a lot in this area. It seems that some things get more confusing with the more information you get!lol
I do know that yes HGH must be run for a long time to see benefits and that these new peptides are supposed to be cheaper, more efficient, and dont need to be run as long. I know thats very vague!!!!!lol Personally I will be trying the cjc-1295 alone and will post how it goes. Might start tonight...

I was told the exact opposite of this. if running one or the other then run ghrh. hmm
i can say that have run ghrp-6 alone with good results. now iam running cjc1295/ghrp-6 combo only one week in so its kind of hard to tell at this point running a ghrp solo and running the two together

Last edited:
I was told the exact opposite of this. if running one or the other then run ghrh. hmm

By who?

GHRP's builds the peaks, GHRH builds the troughs between the peaks AND the peaks when used in conjunction with a GHRP.

I have not heard of anyone using a GHRH by itself since it releases less than 1 iu of GH on it's own.

Back