• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Human Grade labs on Napsgear

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
got all my cycle gear but i want to pick up some Human Grade Testosterone Cyp or Enan for when i start my TRT protocol again. Besides Shering, what other companies are guaranteed Human Grade cyp/enan on Naps?

omnadren 250 (sust) by Jelfa

organon karachi sust

testex prolongatum

Aburaihan, Iran enanthate

Norma Hellas enanthate

Farmak Prop

Virormone prop

yeah I know I put sust and prop in there too.

is there a reason in particular why you prefer human grade specifically? i understand there is more control, but isnt it going be very similar to others?

I've used the aburaihan and Omnadren both are gtg

Happy with the organon karachi sust

Thinking about the Aburaihan, Iran enanthate for next cycle. Cant beat 100 amps for the price

Why are you wanting HG? Just curious. IMO, no point in spending the extra $$ when naps quality is superior.

Im on TRT. i have a cycle coming up and when i come off i want to use HG test. i wont be able to get my legal script cause if she sees my blood tests shell know what im doing. i gotta wait a while before i go back to my doctor for legal script.

Im on TRT. i have a cycle coming up and when i come off i want to use HG test. i wont be able to get my legal script cause if she sees my blood tests shell know what im doing. i gotta wait a while before i go back to my doctor for legal script.

Thanks for clearing that up. i always see a lot of debate between human grade vs others even though if its legit, it is likely the same or better. naps is looking very good to me right now, i hope i have the success like many others here.

Good luck with all of your goals.

TJR

Back