• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hi Iron Magazine

gettinbigw

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i would like to introduce myself and say hello to all i have been training since i was 16 and now 41. been 25 years i have competted many times over 100 and always in the haevy wt division. currently wt 260lbs and 6'2". i live the bodybuilding lifestyle train hard and eat right . i have also been personel training for about 15 yrs at a well known gym actually a few gyms. i have been getting ready for a show in Nov the usa in San Diego so i try and stay focused and pray to do well. i hope to share info as well as gain info and i am on many boards but Juiced Muscle got me here to Iron Magazine and i like what i am seeing well take care and train hard!!!!!!:callme:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 4
Welcome, seen you over a JM. I think you will like this board a lot.

i would like to introduce myself and say hello to all i have been training since i was 16 and now 41. been 25 years i have competted many times over 100 and always in the haevy wt division. currently wt 260lbs and 6'2". i live the bodybuilding lifestyle train hard and eat right . i have also been personel training for about 15 yrs at a well known gym actually a few gyms. i have been getting ready for a show in Nov the usa in San Diego so i try and stay focused and pray to do well. i hope to share info as well as gain info and i am on many boards but Juiced Muscle got me here to Iron Magazine and i like what i am seeing well take care and train hard!!!!!!:callme:

Hi and welcome

Back