• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm Coming Home, Boys!

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Done being some dudes fucking peddler, trying to convince people to buy wayyy overpriced shit. That ain't my style, and I'm not about going after peoples hard earned cash like that.

Back to the Z House, baby!

lmao bro well good to hear ur doing u

nice!

Z is def a close gaurded sekret of only good bors

LOL thanks, bro's. And sorry to OD and OSL, hell everybody, if it seemed like a shitty move going to WP. Thought it would be something it wasn't....

what cheaper lol, jk wp

Done being some dudes fucking peddler, trying to convince people to buy wayyy overpriced shit. That ain't my style, and I'm not about going after peoples hard earned cash like that.

Smooch asser...

Z is no doubt is one of the best, but guys, as a matter of gentlemanly policy, lets not mention other groups

Smooch asser...
lol. I kind of like the way that sounds
Z is no doubt is one of the best, but guys, as a matter of gentlemanly policy, lets not mention other groups
sorry, my friend. Hard to control your emotions sometimes.
Much respect!
thanks, bro.
well...that didnt take long
you of all people know me well enough to know that I wouldn't last long in a situation like that.
But True other source is way over priced !
x2.
It's all good bro-

I had to find out the hard way too!
yep.

And for anyone who doesn't think this is the best way to go about, I don't care. I already messaged him. I don't hold back how I feel. The whole operation over there is wack. Anybody ever wonder why there are more reps than customers?....

im glad you came back to z man.

Good to see someone has a conscience on WP's payroll. LOL. :roflmao:

I will if you want some. No biggie.

IML Gear Cream!
ahhhh, can i jump on this train?????? lol

Z is the only way to go!

This train has plenty of room, yerg lol.

And @HH: no doubt!

No, not an official rep for anyone right now. I'd love to be an official Z rep, but I'm not sweating it. Its just good to be back in Z Land.

OMG.. send them to me!!!!!!!!!!!
^^I love those gay acronyms i guess,,,,

shoot me a pm if you want, brother.

Good to see you back, I knew it wouldn't be long before you realized how WP worked.

LOL thanks, bro's. And sorry to OD and OSL, hell everybody, if it seemed like a shitty move going to WP. Thought it would be something it wasn't....

Welcome back Ben- but you never really left- we all knew that:clapping:-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

bigben is back in the house!

Back