• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how would you do this?

wraggejxk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]So I (my rat) am about to start experimenting with ghrp-2 and cjc-1295 no dac (mod grf 1-29). I would like to pin it 100mcg 3x a day wake, pwo, and bedtime. But the problem I will run into is that my wake and pwo pin will be right at 3hrs apart and from all the researching i have done has said to keep them 3-4hrs apart. Now I know I'm right at the 3hr mark but i don't want to do just the minimum, I want to get the max out of the pulses. I was thinking maybe have my post workout shake like normal. then maybe 1-2 later pin then 30 later have meal? what do y'all think? what would y'all do?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]basic morning[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0630 wake pin[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0700 eat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0800 train[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0930 pin/shake?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1100 pin?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1130 meal?[/FONT]

Sound good bro.I research with the same only 2 times a day and i love it.As long as the 3 hour window is used its all good.

sometimes I research much more then 3 times per day,sometimes 5, which means that the 3 hour window is impossible, so either way you're fine with your research.
I believe the important thing is pin when bg is low, although it is a little harder if you eat all day

Back