• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sust protocol?

Normal enanthate protocol would work just fine.

it would work fine for determining if there is test in the vial, but it will do nothing for verifying dosage.

if he did a enth protocol you wouldnt see a accurate reading of the short esters that left his body. Another reason i dont like sust. you never know what the fuck is in ur system at any given time.

it would work fine for determining if there is test in the vial, but it will do nothing for verifying dosage.

True, you are right I suppose. It would verify if it is real or not, but would not be able to determine the potency. Id say after several weeks on you could pin and wait 2-3 days. What do you think?

True, you are right I suppose. It would verify if it is real or not, but would not be able to determine the potency. Id say after several weeks on you could pin and wait 2-3 days. What do you think?

That's what I would do

Still would be crude at best.I have run the math and without studies is specualtion at best IMO.-Thanks-OD

Back