• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New member Introduction

Masswithclass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings to all,
Signed up today. 34, male. Used to lift heavy in my teens and early twenties. Used to post over at musclemayhem back in the day. Long story short, focused on life for the past ten years. Went to medical school, had kids, and now as I am finishing residency I got back into lifting. Getting back into the lifestyle and wanted to join a community. I look forward to our time together here.

Welcome Bro....

Welcome bro

Welcome to the community!

What are your goals? What are you looking to accomplish? Are you tracking your macros?

Thanks for the welcome. I have been doing the metabolic diet by Mauro diPasquale for the past 8 weeks. My waist is down to 34.

For now I am trying to get in shape and as big as I can get, maybe later once I finish residency and have more control over my life compete in natural competitions.

As far as strength goes, I am getting there slowly. Deadlifted 365 for two last week, benched 225 for 5 and squated 275 for 6. At my best, I was in the 400s for both squat and deadlifts and high 200s on bench. My main goal is to lose fat initially and then work on strenth and size but seems like I am accomplishing both on a keto diet. No supplements currently besides protein powder, but will start next week with MVI, creatine, calcium, fish oils, and a night protein formula.

Finally, I am 5'8", 190 lbs. right now I think I stand at about 15% body fat. Leanest I was 175lbs at 6% and highest 225lbs probably around 18% bodyfat during bulking phase.

I am also running 5 miles twice to three times a week but cutting that down since I am trying to gain and am getting good results with keto without a ton of cardio

Back