• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halloween Wishes and Treats (4Days Offer)...

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all - Happy and Satisfying Halloween - Sweets and Treats all around !!!

Prepared some Treats for You for this Exceptional holidays -CURRENT- FOR 4 Days:

Finest in the game EP Line products:

TEST. CYPIONATE - 30$ Treat
SUSTANON - 30$ Treat
DECA - 35$ Treat

EQ - 35$ Treat

STANZOLOL (Oral Vinny) - 16$ Treat

ANAVAR - 50$ Treat
CLENBUTEROL - 10$ Treat

HGH [100IUS] - 170$ Treat

Have a Great Halloween and ...Nice oportunity involved :cool:

Last edited:
looks good...everyone should probably grab their candy

$170 for your hgh... thats a really good deal

should I edit this sheri? Seems unreasonably low...doesnt it :)

Last edited:
you could edit it to a predetermined price...and when I order it, you can put it back

it is an excellent price

I wish I had cash to buy it up....

Great deals. That's almost 33% off from their normal gear prices. Killer deal on the GH, as well...and for those of who who don't know, this batch of GH was tested by several respectable board memebers, all of whom publically posted their bloodwork.

I almost wish I were at the depends diaper age. That's a crazy good deal for the HGH.

Very nice prices you guys. I have my eye on the bulk deal on proviron as it will be part of my buddy and I's next cycles. That is not until next year though but I have faith in the EP line.

WHOA! that is a crazy deal! thanks!

2 days left... dont wait. You know your watching football tomorrow and will forget

IML Gear Cream!
well i dont trust the psl gh, go to rx muscle someone did bloodwork and these generics came in fake. Brian is into it

man I was going to get some of there hgh at that price but idk.i just can not afford to loose the money right now and they say if you are not willing to be able to loose it don't play the game when it comes to hgh . but if I knew it was legit I would buy several kits right now.well this is just me thinking out loud. is today the last day for this price?

man I was going to get some of there hgh at that price but idk.i just can not afford to loose the money right now and they say if you are not willing to be able to loose it don't play the game when it comes to hgh . but if I knew it was legit I would buy several kits right now.well this is just me thinking out loud. is today the last day for this price?

Yesterday was the last day... but pm if your really interested... im sure I can make it work.

Jimmy, do you remember where those labs were posted on here for the GH?

I can't remember what subforum it was
I can say "well several people have told me the GH was gtg" but its about as relevant as anyone else saying "I heard the gh was no good"

I'm running the GH now but Im only into my third vial so I can't give you any feedback you can write home about.
I swear my skin looks better but without labs or a couple months in...I can't even offer that as evidence

I can say "well several people have told me the GH was gtg" but its about as relevant as anyone else saying "I heard the gh was no good"

I'm running the GH now but Im only into my third vial so I can't give you any feedback you can write home about.
I swear my skin looks better but without labs or a couple months in...I can't even offer that as evidence

with good GH just like with good Testosterone you know its working right away.. with testosterone its 1 shot.. not 3 weeks... if you don't feel it you know its no good.. all this 6 weeks none sense with Test E and C and 6 month none sense with growth hormone is just that. None sense...

you know right away when you are on these things and if you dont then you have never had good product.. growth hormone would take longer than 1 shot.. but definitely not months like people say when they take bullshit gh with 2iu in the vial

when i say you i dont mean you personally sheriv i mean whoever is using it.. and i only quoted your post because you said only 3 weeks. lol... you know you are on and you feel it so stop being coy.

3 vials actually and I just added the bac water to the third today...so two vials/10 days in

like I said, my skin is smoothing out on my face but I would say its premature to say...OH its the GH! yey!
and the stuff thats going on with my skin is incredibly subtle and difficult to explain..its just smoother texture

ya know?

IML Gear Cream!

The HI thread?

maybe?

extending the sale?

Back