• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New here: Question on VPX stack?

I am not a doc and no little about HRT, but I think it would be safe to add a PH cycle along with it. I would opt for 1-test prop and EQ over the 1-test cyp and Xenabol. The verdict on the cyps are still out there. Combining 1-test and Xenabol(5aa) would be very androgenic.

You can continue with creatine while on. That's up to you. As for a fatburner that depends on several things such as blood pressure etc.. At your age(no offense) I would put all these things into consideration. If you decide to use one go with liquid clenbutrx. It's the best bar none.

Another option would be Syngex with EQ. This would give better gains. The 4-ad might allow you to go off HRT. I would say run it by your doctor, but most of them are clueless about prohormones.

Send a PM to GOPRO as he is a little more knowledgeable than me. Good luck with your quest.

Back