• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

san t100/a100

justyjust

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people im just waiting for my delivery of san t100/a100 i need some advice if anyone else has used it before as what it says on the packet is not whats always best. has anyone got a idea how long i should take this stuff for and how many times a day. and also what else should i take with this i use high protein product's as well as GLUTAMINE. thanks for your help

:thumb:

T-100 can be taken 1-2 pills three times a day and the a-100 should be 2-3 pills three times a day. The length of cycle is up to you.

thanks

thanks for your help just wondering do you think this is good stuff or is there something better but cheaper thanks:thumb:

Overall I think SAN puts out decent products. I tried both and didn't really have good results compared to other products. I think there are better products out, but none are cheap!

thanks again

thanks again. what products do you recommend to use and get good results :lifter:
p.s should i take t100/a100 on my days off training?

Last edited:
Yes you should take any PH on off days. You don't want your hormone levels going up and down. You want to keep them constant! I recommend Avant, ergopharm and maybe VPX.

san v12

do i have to keep takeing my san v12 ? or what should i do ?

Back