• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Discontinuation of Whey.

Neutron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hallo good folks
I am Ketan. I stay on the other side of your world. I wanted to know that..
What happens when the whey intake is discontinued? Like Creatine, when the creatine if discontinued, the gained water contents of our muscles reduces. So, is there anyhting about whey?
Does the whey affect the intellectual power? Grows or reduces or something?
Thank you..
Please let me know about the facts.:wait:
Good wishes sincerely from,
Ketan.

Who said they're taking or discontinuing Whey?

Whey is just protein, there is nothing magical that it does other than your muscles are made up of protein. If you are not intaking sufficient protein through the day, you will go into negative nitrogen retention. This means your muscles release aminos back into the blood stream, making you smaller.

This is why continual and sufficient protein intake is neccessary to maintain mass.

Babsiegirl, I didnt say they are discontinuing whey. I asked about what if we discontinue eating whey. :)
Thank you for telling me Mudge :)
Robert :) I am reading the link that you have given me. It is sounding like very useful.
Can you tell me, in how many months the whey will show the results? I need to buy according to that.
thanks..
see you
Sincerely,
Ketan.

Welcome :wave:

Welcome aboard :D

Back