• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question for Mudge!

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mudge,

I've been lurking here for some time and find your posts very helpful. You seem to be quite intelligent, kind, and full of awesome advice.

My question to you is as follows:

I've been working out for years and seem to have reached my peak. I'm thinking of trying some Dianabol, but I'm not sure if I dare. Is it relatively safe (within reason), and does it actually work? I'd rather not spend a ton of money only to find lackluster results. Also, is it legal? No site that I see Dianabol for sale on really gets into the legality of the sale.

Thanks in advance! ;)

By the way, I didn't mean to offend anyone else by not asking them. A ton of you guys here seem very knowledgeable, so I welcome all advice!

Thanks!

Its definitely not legal, in fact its not even medicinal in the US any longer, so there are no prescriptions for it either.

Its relatively safe yes, but for the most part people frown on oral only cycles, although I have seen a couple people claim they do OK on dbol only - but losing about half of your "gains" would not be unexpected.

Many sites you may find via a search engine that sell the real thing are probably in Europe, this means the stuff goes through customs. If you are on the west coast you can probably give up that dream right now, I know at least for anything going through San Francisco customs nobody even bothers, they seem to find everything.

Thanks!

Last night I ordered some from a company in Europe. For obvious reasons, I'll omit their name. They're probably just a scam and I'll never get my order, but they claim to be damn successful at shipping to the states. I live on the east coast, so I'm hoping I'll be okay.

I figure if I actually do get my stuff, I'll try it for a few weeks and see how I react to it. Worth a try, right? If it works, I might take more later on down the road, and if it doesn't, I'll know to stay clear of it.

Good luck :)

Thanks! I really appreciate your help.

How many dianabol should I take in one day? I was under the misguided pretense that I'd only have to take one or two, but from searching this forum it looks as if I'll have to basically take four or five a day.

Your thoughts?

Once every 3-4 hours, so 4-6.

Wow, holy crap. Looks like I should have got a lot more than 100! If I get my first order I'll place another. I'll probably order some test, too.

If you do, dont start the cycle till you get your test in. Dbol will help get you going till the test starts working full throttle, I would suggest nolvadex for post cycle, with or without clomid.

100 would be fine, 20-25 days at 4/5 a day, thats not too bad.

Back