• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help me customize a stack

HoldDaMayo

Just call me Mayo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been working out a while... I am starting a 1-AD cycle with GoPro's 3 week cycle workout... I purchased 6-oxo at the same time i got my 1-AD so I am going to do it right...

I take ECA stack, EFA supplement, and Champion Ultramet MRP's

I keep a respectable diet and would like to find an inexpensive stack of:

Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, BCAA's possibly, and whatever else you think might help me maximize my 4 week 1-ad cycle and following 6-oxo cycle...

I know what I want, but I'm not sure what brands or products will best fill what I want, I would like the stack to be cost effective, but that is not my top priority which is overall effectiveness of the stack...

Thanks in advance guys!

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, BCAA's possibly, and whatever else you think might help me maximize my 4 week 1-ad cycle and following 6-oxo cycle...

Well, you may want to keep things the same, so you can evalute the effects of 1-AD on you.

Other than that keep your protein high, 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of bodyweight as androgens increase protein synthesis.

You may want to try Vendetta preworkout from Xtreme Formulations.

And post-cycle, increase EFAs and reduce training volume for a few weeks on top of 6-oxo.

Definitely record what the 1-ad does for you, and next cycle try some 1-test or other pro horomone/steroid and compare it.

I would increase protein 1.5 grams per pound, and keep my calories up to 1000 above your regular , as the cycle will help you add quality muscle.

Good quality creatine, and glutamine post workout, and mrps when you cant eat something good.

Never underestimate proper rest and sleep as well.

Dave

Back