• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Glutamine. Which brand do you like?

TaylorsNutrition

Business Man 100%
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm planning on starting glutamine and was wondering which brand people were taking? CP...................

You will love Glu FM from syntrax. Micronized and mixes easier than any I've seen.

How's the training going?

Training is going great! Didn't make the SWAT cut, but atleast I know what to expect next time. We had 5 postitions open and 41 applicants. That was the most physically challenging day I have ever had.
I'm glad syntrax makes glutamine and swole v.2....I am getting my order processed at dps as we speak....Thanks dg806!

I used to live in charlotte, what part of the queen city are you all from(when i was younger i lived in se charlotte(real close to southpark) then moved to lake norman around hs)?

Sorry to hear about you not making the cut CP! 5 out of 41 is pretty tough. Go get em next time!

I have been using AST GL3 ... it tastes terrible... :barf:

i have the AST as well. it's the only one i've used so i can't compare to anything. does taste crappy but i assume none of them are exactly yummy.

The glu fm is virtually tasteless. If you mix it in a shake, you will never taste it. Some are real bitter, but this isn't.

IML Gear Cream!
i'm turning into quite a syntrax fan! when the ast gets down a bit lower i'll switch. thanks dg806!

the AST isn't terrible in a shake... but I've taken creatine with just water and I tried that one time with the GL3 and it was BLEH!!!

The only Glut I"ve used was from ProLab. Once I'm done with my last bottle, I'm going to search for another brand...just to experiment

Back