• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-Ad followed by 6 oxo

jaydawg73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is 1-ad followed up by 6- oxo one of the best non steroid stacks to take for builing mass?

There are better, but if it's your first pro hormone cycle it will be ok... I would consider S1+ over 1-AD... go to www.1fast400.com and look at dermabolics S1+ do 4 weeks of that followed by 6-oxo cycle and you should see some nice results...

Typically, people say 1-AD is better for lean muscle gains, not so much raw mass... I've heard 4-AD will help more with the mass part...

I WAS READING ABOUT THE S1+ TOO AND HAD WONDERED WITH YOU HAVING TO SPRAY IT ON .. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR IT TO ABSORB INTO YOUR BODY THROUGHT THE SKIN AND HAVE YOU PERSONALLY TAKEN S1+ AND FELT NOTICABLE RESULTS?.. JUST WONDERING

Originally posted by jaydawg73
I WAS READING ABOUT THE S1+ TOO AND HAD WONDERED WITH YOU HAVING TO SPRAY IT ON .. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR IT TO ABSORB INTO YOUR BODY THROUGHT THE SKIN AND HAVE YOU PERSONALLY TAKEN S1+ AND FELT NOTICABLE RESULTS?.. JUST WONDERING
Turn your caps off buddy! :thumb:

I just started taking S1+ last Thursday. No real noticeable changes yet but it's too early to really tell. Doesn't take long for it too absorb, just rub it in some. Make sure you clean your hands really well afterwards though!!

I did 1-ad a few months back and had very good results with that. So really it's up to you. I think they are both good, and I'm hoping I'll find S1+ will be better than 1-ad.:D

well keep me posted of your results on s1+:confused:

Originally posted by jaydawg73
well keep me posted of your results on s1+:confused:
You can check it out in my Journal. It's in the IM Competition section titled "Competition Body". Page ten is about where I started S1+. So far in a week I've gained 4lbs, mostly muscle. :thumb:

Originally posted by rock4832
Make sure you clean your hands really well afterwards though!!

try using latex gloves.

Originally posted by Yanick
try using latex gloves.
I find there is too much splashing then and it's harder to create enough of a cup in your hand to hold the spray.

I am 12 days into a syngex I and II cycle.I have gained 7 solid pounds!! Keep in mind i am eating like a horse and you need to as well to get the best results out of any p/h or p/s.

Back