• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplements & Prohormones??

R1pilot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there people, I have been working out on and off for a few years now. I am currently working in Iraq and have lots of time after work for building. Can someone give me some suggestions on supplements and prohormones. I can gain mass pretty quickly but seem to top out at about 190 to 200 lbs. I was working in Macedonia back in 2000 and was able to get ahold of some Deca and Winstol, which got me up to 215 and benching 310. Have never been able to get back there since. Is there anything I can get over the internet that might help me get back to those numbers.

u mean something legal?

or would like something on the flip side?

well, I am not opposed to the hard stuff. But, like I said I am in Iraq and would have to get it though the mail!

through the mail is not a problem for the "non-ph" material

it shouldn't be anyway

i don't know how good the customs are in Iraq

It would be sent through a military APO address and I don't think they really care what we are bringing in just watching what we send out. They're worried about us sending AKs out!!! Where would I go to find this stuff?? And suggest what's good, I am new to it except for the 2 cycles I did in Macedonia!

how susceptible are u to gyno?

"bitch tits"

Dianabol is a good muscle builder, but if u are really susceptible to gynecomastia it could be a problem

Not sure, didn't have any problems with the cycles of deca and winstrol I did before

and do I have to keep refreshing to see what you wrote? I'm new to these boards and wonder if I'm doing it right

HEY BUDDY. AS a fellow military brother, don't do the juice man. You are comprimising your integrity. It's not the right thing to do. B4 all you others pass judgement on me for passing judgement on him, STOP. This is between military brothers. There is a set of values by which we operate separate from all others. Just don't do it bro, you know its against the regs. Not worth it. I've got your back, but don't force it.

that last post was some funny shit....

Back