• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Workout at home or gym?

Gym or Home?

• Gym

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Home

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If money was not a concern, would you rather work out at home or in a gym?

in a gym...

in a gym... especially when there are other lifters who are into it, then its extremelty motivating just going in.

Plus, wider range of stuff to lift with.

Both. Sometimes I wanna draw energy from the folks at the gym, and maybe be a bit social when done, sometimes I wanna be alone to focus.

I'm just thanksful GS has time to make so many threads for some reading in the morning. :lol:

Huge home gym would be cool, but I like the atmosphere. For me it helps to get out of the homestead, I guess its like going to work.

i would love to have a big hom gmy at home wih all the weights and benches..but i still perfer the gym because of the atmosphere...also those hot chicks :D the only thing i hate about the gym is having to wait for a weight...especially when someone is squatting and i need it and i know they are gonna be doing that for awhile :( . ..voted gym

I like the gym because of all those sweaty men.

My home gym suits me fine. Nobody in the way, I control the music, I can destroy myself and not worry about dragging my ass home cause I'm already there. One day I fell asleep on my bench after a session, try that at your gym. If I could have the gym zoned off as I worked out then I would go. As you can guess my report cards in kindergarten were plagued with "Does not get along well with others at recess." I get easily irritated when I workout. It's a good thing I have 800 pounds of weights here at home, should keep me busy for a while.

IML Gear Cream!
I tend to quit a lot sooner in a home gym. I always think of something that needs to get accomplished. Before I know it, getting that thing taken care of overwhelms me.

Home, but if money were no object, it would be a BIG OLE home gym.

not about money to me. its about wanting to train at home. I got real tired of all the personalities in a gym. People stealing your equipment, asking to work in. Waiting or equipment. people trying to ask questions while your working out, people not putting weights away and the list goes on. At home it's me and nobody else there to bother me or get in my way.

Originally posted by gr81
not I nt, not I.:rolleyes:

I dont' believe NT was speaking about you GR8 I think he is abbreviating Great Satan GS not G8.

^^ I know, I was just saying that I am not thankfull for all the free time to make silly threads, thats all. Just playin. Keep coming TGS

I feel ya now G hahahaha

^^ I know, I was just saying that I am not thankfull for all the free time to make silly threads, thats all. Just playin. Keep coming TGS

You're on!

I'ts gona be a long night....

Originally posted by firestorm
I feel ya now G hahahaha

ha ha, I like the usage of the term my man. Who says you can't show old dawgs new tricks. I got more where that came from ya know;) lol

IML Gear Cream!
learn me dawg

learn me dawg

OK, for instance learn me could be something like: school me, or drop tha knowledge, hit me up, let it be known,,, so on and so on..

or...hey, teach me.
instruct me

yo, what's the dealio, yo? I want the 411..
:D

OK, for instance learn me could be something like: school me, or drop tha knowledge, hit me up, let it be known,,, so on and so on..

ok ok ok lets see.................. G,, skool me dawg!

Originally posted by Burner02
or...hey, teach me.
instruct me

yo, what's the dealio, yo? I want the 411..

Back off white booey or I'll bust a cap in ya azz

heh heh..a 40 year old tyring to act young....I LOVE this place!

(we don't need to mention that the 40 year old is in better shape then me..that is inconsequential..)
:)

I'm feeling you Dawg. word on dat.

Back off white booey or I'll bust a cap in ya azz

next time try and make it rhyme whil your at it, for instance:

Back off cracker, see I might attack n slap ya...

Originally posted by Burner02
heh heh..a 40 year old tyring to act young....I LOVE this place!

(we don't need to mention that the 40 year old is in better shape then me..that is inconsequential..)
:)

Well I have kids B. I try to be as hip as legally allowed. A few words such as what G teaches me makes me cool to them. Ya feel me bra hahahahaha

Back